1. nebbe says:

Love the bottle’s cap. I am a sucker for feathers.

You need that dress then :-)

• nebbe says:

I do! Am currently in the market for a wedding dress, will have to try on something similar just for fun.

• Nightingale says:

WAIT! nebbe…have I missed a previous and very important post? Are you getting married soon?! If so…when do the questions about the best wedding fragrances begin…very exciting!

• nebbe says:

Hey Nightingale! Thanks – it is super exciting! Nope, you did not miss any post, I haven’t really mentioned it before. We’ve been together just over 7 years, engaged since last December, wedding is next June. Planning is slow ‘n steady. Just the way we like it, ha ha.

You’ve totally nailed it – I will be looking for insight into my wedding fragrance! I’ll probably shoot for two or three finalists, and then choose the day of. :)

• Nightingale says:

Congratulations!! It will be fun the hear about the process! :-)

2. Anna Stromberg says:

Hmm. I also like the cap, not sure about the dress. But I really like both Fancy and Fancy night, so I’m goint to test it.

3. kindcrow says:

I like the cap. I also like Fancy. I will give this a sniff.

I must say that she looks as dumb as a post in that video. Of course, I was focusing at the expressions on her face, but I know that we weren’t meant to be looking at her face :-)

Agree. It looks extra dumb that she’s standing in the desert in that dress. It’s like she’s wondering what on earth she’s doing there.

• Omega says:

agree, dumber than disco.

4. Omega says:

Breasts look tacky with a capital T.

5. jonr951 says:

Wowzers to her “blessings”! And those lips totally look natural. Haha! ^_^

I’ve tested the fragrance twice, but both times rather quickly. It’s definitely not her most sophisticated, but while it’s sweet, it isn’t Fancy SWEET. Haha. I like it, it’s not heavy at all, but it’s definitely a been there, smelled that. You can do worse, celebrity or otherwise. Ha! ^_^

6. poodle says:

Love that cap.
    She’s pretty close to having a costume malfunction.

• Omega says:

close? lol. this makes me hate feathers..it’s like a drunk stripper rolled around in an ostrich barn..not good.

• Nightingale says:

I rarely get the opportunity to use the word “vacuous” but thinks it’s fitting.