Tauer Perfumes Sotto La Luna Gardenia ~ new fragrance

Tauer Perfumes Sotto La Luna: Gardenia

Tauer Perfumes will launch Sotto La Luna Gardenia, the first in a projected series of Sotto La Luna fragrances "inspired by flowers in the night".1

HEAD NOTES
The spicy freshness of gardenia budding under a bright moon.

HEART NOTES
The green floral delicacy of gardenia in full bloom with a gentle rose.

BODY NOTES
The powdery mossiness of ripe gardenia with a hint of jasmine, in a bed of sandalwood, tonka and vanilla

Tauer Perfumes Sotto La Luna Gardenia will debut in September, in 50 ml Eau de Parfum, $143.

(first quote via Les Senteurs at Facebook, second quote via tauerperfumes)

1. You can follow the development of the Sotto La Luna line on the Tauer blog, where Andy Tauer first mentioned the project in 2012. He has more recently mentioned upcoming tuberose and hyacinth fragrances in the series.

1. mals86 says:

Looking forward to trying this one.

2. Coumarin says:

I love the scent of real gardenias but I’m more excited to hear about this hyacinth fragrance…. :)

3. jirish says:

Oh, can’t wait to try this, and the others as well! And what a beautiful bottle – like the addition of the floral label on the already beautiful basic bottle of his. It will be beautiful if he adds floral labels like this to the tuberose and hyacinth bottles as well – would look great lined up on a dresser.

4. key change says:

I’m going to be in London at the end of September, so am really hoping they’ll have it for sniffing at Les Scenteurs by then. I’m hopeful, although I always feel as though gardenia fragrances are so quick to fade, which would be a shame if this is as lovely as it sounds. I’m also looking forward to the other ones!

5. kindcrow says:

I’m looking forward to the hyacinth. That would look nice on the side of one those bottles.

6. parfumnut says:

Excited to try these also. I adore his Ingrid and LDDM and Rose Chypre, all work very well on me and you can just smell the quality of materials used.