Victoria’s Secret Eau So Sexy ~ new fragrance

Victoria's Secret Eau So Sexy

Victoria's Secret has launched Eau So Sexy, a new fresh gourmand fragrance for women.

Fresh, flirty and forever young. A sparkling mix of vibrant florals meets a weightless kiss of lush fruits and ethereal warmth making this signature scent for the girl who makes everyday glamour look eau so easy.

The notes include bergamot, paradise apple and chantilly cream.

Victoria's Secret Eau So Sexy is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via victoriassecret)

1. Melissamarie says:

Instead of releasing so many of these fruit water things, I wish they would bring back the original Victoria EDP or Encounter. Back in the 90s they had some really nice perfumes.

A common complaint. Not likely to happen, though!

2. Laurels says:

“Fresh gourmand?” Eww.

3. scentfromabove says:

Once upon a time, I used to be proud to wear a VS fragrance. There were so many I enjoyed. It seems they only cater to the teens when it comes to fragrances. And, they all smell the same.

4. juicejones says:

I imagine it smelling like an apple left in a hot car.

5. poodle says:

I challenge any of the people putting this junk on the shelves at VS to tell me which one is which purely by smelling them. Have you been into one of the stores and looked at the perfume shelves? It’s a wall of flankers of flankers of flankers with similar names. Plus every note list looks almost exactly the same. Ugh. So Sexy, Oh So Sexy, Eau So Sexy, Oh So So Sexy, So Sexy Noir, So Sexy Eau So Fresh Noir, Eau So Sexy Fresh Noir Secret Seduction…okay maybe I’m making these up but you get the point. I’m convinced they just re-release the same sludge under different names each year. Stop. Just stop.
    Sorry. I needed to get that out.

• olenska says:

I read the start of your list as “Ugh So Sexy”… and I didn’t even do a double-take. :)

• poodle says:

That’ll be the next release. :)

6. sayitisntso says:

I think the quality in their fragrance offering took a dive when CEO Robin Burns retired in 2004. She’d come to VS after years with Estee Lauder, really understood and seemed to love the fragrance category. Don’t know what’s going on there now but their motto seems to be, “if it’s pink, smells like Kool Aid and/or cotton candy, let’s put in a bottle and roll it right out…” *sigh*