Anna Sui La Nuit de Boheme ~ new fragrance

La Nuit De Bohème

Anna Sui has launched La Nuit De Bohème, a new flanker to 2013's La Vie De Bohème fragrance for women.

La Nuit De Bohème is meant to be a more dramatic and elegant version of the original, and was developed by perfumer Jérome Epinette. The notes include champagne citrus, blackberry, lotus flower, rose, oud, cedar, vanilla orchid, patchouli and amber.

Anna Sui La Nuit De Bohème is available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via marionnaud.ch, Anna Sui at Facebook, prettyconnected)

1. galbanumgal says:

Haven’t tried previous Anna Suis…but this one looks/sounds too dramatic for me!

I have only tried a few. What she does, she does well, although it isn’t generally my style — it’s a good match with her bottles, actually. Jessica likes a few of them I know, but don’t know if she liked Vie de Boheme.

• mutzi says:

I really liked her original scent; I think it was just called Anna Sui. But I believe it was discontinued – such a shame. It was a woody and slightly powdery rose.

And don’t think I ever smelled that one!

• Jessica says:

Oh, that one is probably still my favorite! and it’s still around, although you might have to hunt a bit. The Anna Sui boutique in NYC definitely carries it. :)

I found Vie de Boheme pretty unmemorable, but maybe this one will be more interesting. They don’t always name the perfumer, so that mention of Jerome Epinette caught my eye.

• mutzi says:

Thanks for that info, Jessica. Maybe I will contact them and order a bottle. Anna Sui is originally from the Metro Detroit area (so am I) and I like supporting our local talent.