Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche ~ new fragrance

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraîche

Viktor & Rolf will launch Spicebomb Eau Fraîche, a new fragrance for men, in April. Spicebomb Eau Fraîche is a flanker (the first) to 2012's Spicebomb. Also coming soon from the brand: Bonbon.

Spicebomb Eau Fraîche is meant as a summer version of the original scent. The notes include pink pepper, pepper, grapefruit zest, sea salt, lavender, elemi and tobacco.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraîche will be available in 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via leparisien.fr)

1. jonr951 says:

OMG. I can’t believe I just wrote that, but OMG. Haha! I love me some Spicebomb. : )

I hope they’ve done a good job with it! Like the bottle color too.

• cologneluvr says:

Me too…

• Omega says:

Me too, though, I thought Spicebomb was just ok and not really fbw. I personally liked 1899 by HdP much much more and would love a full bottle, for me! Didn’t like it on husband much though, I prefer something more masculine on him.

2. cologneluvr says:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Spicebomb; in fact, LOVE it so much, I have the 5.0 oz. bottle…anyway, am interested in trying this Summer version the ingredients are intriguing. I usually DO NOT like Summer flankers [too weak for me] but this one has the potential to be woody/spicy enough to enjoy in the warmer/hot months without being overbearing. The only questioning factor is the addition of the sea salt…hmmm?

Yeah…hope they have not actually made it aquatic.

• cologneluvr says:

I agree with you Robin…hope it’s not another Acqua di Gio wannabe!…

• cologneluvr says:

…also, even AdG warmed-up some, from the critic’s reviews, the original is too “high-school boy”, “immature” now; so with the launch of Essenza version, it is suppose to appeal to the “older” clientele…

Ah, I should try Essenza, I haven’t yet.

• cologneluvr says:

Curious about it myself; it won the 2013 Consumer’s Choice for the FiFi Awards of Fragrance Foundation…

• rickbr says:

I think that the Essenza is pretty close to the original one, just less fruity and with a good performance on skin.

• Omega says:

A little salt may be interesting..but yes, hopefully, not a full blown aquatic, aquatics gross me out most of the time. Esp. Aqua Fahrenheit.

3. Marjorie Rose says:

Well shoot. I suppose I’m socially obligated to seek this one out, huh? Given that I *am* dating Mr. Spicebomb! I agree with Robin–sure hope they didn’t overly “blue” it with marine/ozonic notes!

• 50_Roses says:

Well, it isn’t colored blue, so maybe that is a good sign.

• Omega says:

I will take it, lol, one has to stay positive:).