Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer ~ new fragrance

Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer

Katy Perry has launched Killer Queen Oh So Sheer, a new limited edition fragrance for women. Killer Queen Oh So Sheer is a lighter, springtime variation on 2013's Killer Queen.

The notes feature plum, mulberry, black currant, elderberry, plumeria, freesia, cashmere wood, patchouli and caramel.

Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer is available now at Douglas in Lithuania, in 30 ml Eau de Toilette; elsewhere it looks like it will be in 50 and 100 ml as well.

(via douglas.lt)

1. JolieFleurs says:

Douglas in Lithuania. I’ll be darned.

I gotta be honest, I loved this bottle design in the original, but it’s wasted on this insipid lavender.

I get that she’s going for a sheer, Springtime feel, but it should have been deep royal purple. Plums, black currants and elderberries are all dark, so it wouldn’t have been out if place with the notes, either.

Maybe the “oh so rich” version next winter will be deep royal purple ;-)

• JolieFleurs says:

Hah, you’re right! She clearly has things planned out, to release it so soon after the original.

My suggestion is an emerald green one for next spring ( we are way over due for a resurgence of greens, IMHO) and then deep fuchsia for summer, with a knockoff of Lipstick Rose, so I can afford to buy it. :P

2. LaurenO says:

Well at least they didn’t name it “Eau So Sheer,” right?

And I’m sort of surprised they didn’t!

3. johanob says:

CONFESSION TIME.I LOVE KATY PERRY.Her music,her story,her perfumes.Lol.So I wanted this.I bought it.I don’t care if people(perfumistas actually)laugh at me and take away my badge.Love the bottle.Love the juice.It sits proudly in my collection between the original Killer Queen and Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady.I’m happy.That’s all that matters.;-))

Hey. It really really is true that we don’t take away your badge until you lose interest in perfume altogether.

• johanob says:

Hahaha!!Phew!!That’s good to know Robin!AND:My interest/obsession with perfume is here to stay!:-))