Fresh Life ~ new perfume

Fresh Life

Fresh will launch Fresh Life, a new fragrance "based on the ultimate Fresh moment: a swim in the lake on an early summer morning".

Notes feature bergamot, vanilla grass, cypress, grapefruit, lilac leaves, magnolia, silk amber, orange, tonka flowers, cucumber, moss and morning dew.

Fresh Life will be available in 30 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching bath & home fragrance products.

(quote via honolulumagazine, additional information via diarydirectory)

1. littlecooling says:

Hmm…as soon as something is “Fresh”, I hesitate. I might check this out…I kinda like the bottle and so on in their series. And some of the scents are great :)

Well, it is their brand name…guess they can’t avoid it!

• littlecooling says:

Probably not. They had to do it sooner or later. I thought people had enough of all these “fresh” perfumes, when Clean made about 100 different versions :P

Well, and strictly speaking I suppose it is not called Fresh Life, but just Life, by Fresh? “Fresh has launched Life” just sounded weird to me.

• littlecooling says:

I agree :) Well..I might give it a try..some of the notes sounds interesting..but it could easily be very boring ;)

2. sayitisntso says:

This actually sounds like a re-boot of a scent they once offered in the 90′s. In its first iteration, it was part of the ‘Life’ series of scents…then a few years later, it came back in the ‘Index’ series as “Cucumber Baie” – and the bottle was identical to this version. Judging from the list of notes, I’m guessing the scent is back to life for a 3rd time. In any event, it wasn’t horrific…a bit of greenery, a little tinge of the sea without bumping into Acqua di Gio, with a very realistic cucumber note with a side of red berries.

Ah, good to know, thanks!

• Quarry says:

Thanks for suggesting that possibility. I liked Cucumber Baie, and my friend loves it but can hardly find any showing up on ebay anymore. Every other fragrance-maker pairs cukes with melon–yuck.

3. ceciliat says:

I wonder if ‘morning dew’ is an essential oil? Synthetic?? The morning dew in my neck of the woods seems to only come in the fragrance-free version…

4. lisa_67 says:

I like many from the Fresh line, but this one lost me at ‘cucumber.’

5. drshb says:

Anyone know when specifically this will be for sale?