Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir ~ new perfume

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir

Juicy Couture will launch Viva La Juicy Noir, a new limited edition flanker to 2008's Viva La Juicy.

Viva La Juicy Noir features notes of berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, and in a duo rollerball with the original Viva La Juicy fragrance.

(via moodiereport)

Update: Viva La Juicy Noir was developed by perfumer Honorine Blanc and is meant to be a "more intense, seductive and bold interpretation". It will launch in July, and there will also be a 30 ml size.

(via wwd)

1. JolieFleurs says:

I am completely appalled by the lack of charms. Where do I lodge my complaint?

Hey, you’re right!! Maybe they just didn’t have one in this shot — VLJ had one, and so did VLJ La Fleur.

2. pigoletto says:

Is it noir because of the new packaging only? Those notes look the same as the original.

It’s supposed to be a “more seductive” scent.

3. thegoddessrena says:

It looks so 80s–hot pink and black with a big bow –think I had a dress like that in high school

4. CrystalSwan says:

Darn, I got my hopes up when I saw this one. I like Juicy Couture’s scents on my friends, but I can’t carry them off. They’re just too bright and girly for me. I thought this would be a way to get into the line myself, but it looks like they’re disappointing me again. Is the sandalwood new? I’m pretty sure all the other notes are in at least some of the others in the Juicy Couture line. Sandalwood’s sexy, but I’m not sure it’s enough on its own to completely transform the scent, based on all the other notes.

5. fumemad says:

I like the bottle! But then, i still like 80s fashion.

The good thing is they didnt try for faux luxe like cheap looking gold or crystals/ gem.

6. jonr951 says:

Excited! : )

7. Merlin says:

The cerise juice and black satin bow is quite rad!

8. Omega says:

Why so late? I thought they’d release JC Noir a while back.
    Pass on the juice..but the packaging is like gag me with a fork, so totally tubular..or whatever they used to say! LOL

9. eminere says:

Everything sounds sexier in French.

10. jonr951 says:

Amazed that I got to try this at Nordstrom today! My good friend had a lab tester of it and, bottom line, NOTHING NOIR about Viva Noir, IMHO. It is just a MUCH more FRUITY top, with a big dose of strawberry. The mid and base notes smell just like the original. That being said, what with my juvenile taste in fragrances, I ♥ it! Badly! So sorry, but I’m terrible. Haha! : )