Yves Rocher Muguet en Fleurs ~ new fragrance

Yves Rocher Muguet en Fleurs

Yves Rocher has launched Muguet en Fleurs, a new addition to the Un Matin Au Jardin collection.

Muguet en Flerus is a fresh green fragrance featuring lily of the valley; additional notes include bergamot, citron and pink pepper.

Yves Rocher Muguet en Fleurs is available in 20 or 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via yves-rocher.fr)

1. Carine Yezn says:

Yves rocher & l’occitian are nto so popular like the body shop though I don’t like that body shop scents don’t last at all :(
    I may try this new one though, there’s a shop where I live that I was wondering around it once but my mother was kinda tired so I left it in a hurry without checking lots of stuff. Maybe next time :)

2. maggiecat says:

Looks like a pretty spring scent, and YR is always so affordable!

I say this every time there’s an YR post, but I do miss my local store (it closed).

3. RavynG says:

this is scrumptious! I got a sample last month with an order I placed via the internet.

4. Bela says:

There are no brick-and-mortar YR stores in the UK and the company don’t send samples so it’s impossible to try anything. I love LOTV. I’ll have to wait until my next trip to France – not for ages yet. :-(

Oh, surprised — I assumed they had brick n mortar stores all through the UK for some reason.

• Jillie says:

You’re quite right, Robin, we did have stores in the UK, but they all disappeared about 10 or so years ago. They were rather sweet, very small but bright and clean (very French pharmacy style), and I believe that some even had a “treatment room” at the back. Now I have to order online, but they are good at sending samples out with your package and offer a guarantee to refund or replace anything that doesn’t suit. And of course it is always worth looking for their special offers!

Interesting, thanks Jillie! I think my local store closed about 5 or 6 or 7 years ago. Was same thing – small and bright and clean.