Cloon Keen Atelier Lune de Givre ~ new fragrance

Cloon Keen Atelier Lune de Givre

Galway-based Cloon Keen Atelier has launched Lune de Givre, the brand's fourth fragrance:

The scent of a frosted moon in all its ethereal radiance. [Perfumer] Delphine Thierry's creation is a wondrously soft and woody blend of angelica, orris, vetiver and galbanum; passionate, warm and earthy, but kissed by the cool fresh silvery powderiness of moonlight. Intimate and sensuous, Lune de Givre is an intriguingly paradoxical perfume.

Cloon Keen Atelier Lune de Givre is available now at Les Senteurs in the UK, £65 for 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via lessenteurs)

1. lucasai says:

It would be nice to smell it, I guess.

2. Rictor07 says:

havent heard of this line. going to their website to check things out.

Some of them sound really nice…there are 3 that came out before this one.

• morgana says:

I see that Les Senteurs sells their samples, but I am wondering whether they are available anywhere in the US.
        Thanks!

So far as I know, no US retailer has picked up the brand yet.

3. nancyg says:

I am a sucker for anything that’s got “lune” in it – luckily I sniff before I buy. This sounds nice…

4. body67 says:

i have tried their line at les senteurs just before christmas and immediately fallen in love with their terre l’encens which i have purchased on the spot (great value for money btw, considering the quality of the ingredients). it is a soft, delightful, minimalistic, close to skin incense and iris, in the mould of avignon, cardinal or cale preludio d’oriente, absolutely gorgeous. i have just checked their website and they also have now this one, so thanks for the heads up, i know where i’ll spend my lunchtime today.

5. galwaygirl001 says:

I am lucky enough to live about a half hour drive from the galway store and terre de l’encens was love at first sniff. Lune de Givre is next on my to buy list. It is a perfect spring scent.