Kim Kardashian Pure Honey ~ new fragrance

Kim Kardashian Pure Honey

Kim Kardashian will launch Pure Honey, her latest fragrance for women, in September.

The "warm and inviting" fragrance was developed by perfumer Claude Dir (who also did her 2010 eponymous fragrance), and features notes of  raw wild honeycomb and rose.

Kim Kardashian Pure Honey will be available in 50 and 100 ml, concentration unknown, and will be carried in Lord & Taylor and Belk.

(via wwd)

1. Omega says:

I love honey notes but not a fan of Kim K at all..what to do? lol. I can’t buy it, lol.

Buy Serge Lutens Miel de Bois instead :-)

• pyramus says:

Or Demeter Honey.

I’ll probably never get to smell this but it has at least an outside chance at smelling decent, unless they dump in a bunch of lychee and green apple and pink pepper and whatever the hell else everything else has these days. Oh, and oud.

• Omega says:

Don’t forget grapefruit and white musk, lol.

• Omega says:

Oh NOOOOOO no no no no no no no no no no no no..I dislike Miel with a passion. It smells like a Petsmart. Like rodent fur. No way. lol. It literally smells like ferret. I watched a ferret once..smells just like that darn thing. Like a ferret! LOL.

2. APassionateJourney says:

I love True Reflection. Gave my Nude a rest and I’ve been using reflection since I got it! I really love how expensive the bottle feels and I can’t wait for this one!

I have still never seen it! Will try to remember to look for this one at Lord & Taylor when it comes out.

3. Marjorie says:

This sounds like it could actually be wearable. Hmmmm. We’ll see.

I liked her first one. Haven’t smelled them all though.

4. LaMaroc says:

If I may quote Grumpy Cat – NO!

5. JolieFleurs says:

I may have to bite. Back to Black allowed me to finally “get” honey and I am anxious to try a few more, plus I love rose.

I am only vaguely aware of her as a celebrity.,. married to Reggie Bush, isn’t she?

I love it when I know something about a celebrity! No, she is having a baby with Kanye West. Last year she married a basketball player & then divorced him a few months later.

6. basia says:

I’m with Omega. Love honey notes, but dislike Kim K. Actually the whole family, and I’ve never even watched the show.

7. Omega says:

Chanel Beige..that’s a nice honey..if one hasn’t tried it.

Other fave honeys: Lady Million, Hypnose Senses and I know I am forgetting some. lol. Poison, A La Nuit have good honey notes. I don’t do tuberose, so Poison is kind of out but I do love the honey note in it.

8. eminere says:

I predict this will smell sickeningly sweet.

9. thegoddessrena says:

Announcing for Sept? I’m pretty sure it won’t stay on my mind for 7 months–seems a little early for a press release

10. Nile Goddess says:

Never seen anything KK in Europe, slim chance to try this. The rose would be deal-breaker for me anyway.

I used to love Naked Honey from Mac – pity it was a limited edition. Also, L’Occitane had a wonderful honey range for babies, much better than the watered down one they have now.

The combination of honey and linden flowers is amazing – the only one I know still in shops is Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir.

11. parfumnut says:

I do love honey notes also, as long as it does not smell like cat pee which could happen. I am huge fan of Parfumerie Generale Mio Bjao which is honey done in the best way possible. I also like Mac Naked Honey….i wanted to love Africanimal but it was to dark and weird for my taste. A Travers Le Miroir Thierry Mugler is lovely also and in my collection, not predominant honey though.Ginestet Botrytis is another well done fragrance with the use of honey notes. I feel I definitely need to at least smell the KK fragrance even though I am not a fan of hers or her crazy family

12. SmokeyToes says:

Don’t really care one way or the other for Ms. Kardashian, but I liked her first perfume quite a bit.
    I really love honey in a perfume so I’ll have to give this one a try.

13. maggiecat says:

The perfume sounds pretty but doubt I could bring myself to purchase (or even sample) anything Kardashian. Oh well – there are plenty of other scents out there NOT associated with vulgar so-called celebrities!