Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses Edition Anniversaire ~ new fragrance

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premières Roses Edition Anniversaire

Yves Saint Laurent has launched Paris Premières Roses, their yearly limited edition springtime flanker for the brand’s well-known Paris fragrance.1 This year's Edition Anniversaire celebrates the 20th oops, make that 30th! anniversary of Paris, which launched in 1983.

Paris Premiere Roses Anniversary Edition. A radiant floral fragrance that celebrates the first roses of spring. A modern and fresh twist on the classic Paris fragrance that continues the captivating love story between Yves Saint Laurent and women and the amazing city of lights.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premières Roses Edition Anniversaire is available in 125 ml Eau de Toilette Légère. It can be found now at Saks Fifth Avenue, $95.

(via saksfifthavenue)

1. I do not know if the fragrance has changed from the 2011 and 2012 editions.

1. mals86 says:

I love my Paris Pont des Amours – and all the flankers that I’ve smelled have been nicely done and much lighter than the original.

That is a truly pretty box, not that I buy anything for the packaging!

I do like the box, and glad to see they’ve decorated the bottle again too…wish they’d go back to giving them distinct names & personalities every year.

2. APassionateJourney says:

Will YSL PLEASE just release Manifesto to department stores in the United States?! Im so offended we haven’t gotten it yet and the whole world got it in August! Oh, and PLEASE rethink that Saint Laurent Paris crap!

Sorry! They’re not alone, though — we’re now the end of the tour for many brands — Jean Paul Gaultier, Kenzo, Stella McCartney, you name it.

3. Celestia says:

Not intending to be a smart aleck here, but isn’t it 30 years since 1983?

Ha…who’s counting?

(j/k, thank you so much & will fix it now)

4. juicejones says:

I remember when the original came out in 1983. The intro ad in Vogue was a photo of pink roses that opened up and out, like a children’s book, and in the process scatched and released the fragrance. Glorious! I read that each ad cost the company $5 per copy placement. Vogue was probably $2.50 at the time. I showed it to my boss and she sent me to Bullock’s to get a bottle for every woman in our dept. What a great memory and what a fabulous boss!

• Emily says:

And what an intensely fragrant office that must have been when you got back :)

5. megank4 says:

Love the Paris flankers. But I agree that they need to be more distinctive in names/bottles. It is a pain when trying to search for one on Ebay. “Is it the 2003 version or the 2004 version?” Seller- ‘uhh… I donno… It’s marked “Eau de Printemps”.