Guerlain Eau de Lingerie ~ new fabric spray

Guerlain Eau de Lingerie

Guerlain will launch Eau de Lingerie, a new scented fabric spray, in February. The spray is being released in conjunction with a limited edition Guerlain lingerie line from Absolutely Pôm.

The powdery floral fragrance will include notes of iris, rose, vanilla, sandalwood, ambrette and white musk.

Guerlain Eau de Lingerie will be available in 125 ml, €65, at Guerlain boutiques.

(via en.vogue.fmarieclaire.fr, puretrend)

1. lucasai says:

It’s supposed to be a Valentine’s Day perfume. Too bad it’s a fabric spray only but I bet it can be also worn on skin. On Facebook Fragrance Friends there’s already a 4-bottles split going in.

2. littlecooling says:

I would love one of these bottles. But I dunno where to get it :(

I don’t know which, if any, US Guerlain boutiques are getting it, but might be worth calling one or more of them if you really want some.

3. Lys says:

I have a small sample of this and can say that on skin it smells almost exactly like Delice de Peau, the Guerlain lotion based on Muscinade that’s meant to be applied prior to some of the EDPs to enhance longevity (difference is that EdL has less muskiness than the lotion). Which is to say that this scent smells like a base and not like a complete idea. On fabric, first impressions are that it is sharper but so far not impressed.

If someone has different impressions please share!

And on the other hand, Absolutely Pom designed five ensembles based on the five Elixirs Charnelles (sp?) that are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks. That would make sense — would not expect it to be a full blown personal fragrance.

4. juicejones says:

That bottle makes me giddy! I want it to smell like Laura Ashley’s Emma, or Nina Ricci Fleur de Fleurs.
    Girly-girl squared!

5. Carine Yezn says:

is it just me or would it be just like baby powder?

6. eminere says: