Lovingly by Bruce Willis ~ new perfume

Lovingly by Bruce Willis

Actor Bruce Willis has launched his debut fragrance for women, Lovingly by Bruce Willis. The new fragrance "is a declaration of love to his wife Emma Heming-Willis" (she features in the ad campaign) and follows the actor's cologne for men, Bruce Willis Eau de Parfum (2010).

Rough, hard, with a somewhat aloof personality and always in search of new adventures - that’s the image of action hero that everybody recognizes. However, with the introduction of his new women’s fragrance “Lovingly by Bruce Willis”, Bruce Willis is now also expressing his very private side for the first time. The result is a perfume that mirrors the Hollywood couple’s sincere love and zest for life.

The notes include green citrus, white florals, sandalwood and musk.

Lovingly by Bruce Willis is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products.

(via lrworld, found via fashionmonitor)

1. Jennifer1977 says:

No thank you.

2. littlecooling says:

Seriously? He choose Lovingly, because Lovely was already taken by SJP? Could someone please make a stop of all these celebrity perfumes. DAMN IT!

Where would I get my morning chuckle? This one was like a gift from the gods.

• littlecooling says:

Come to think of it…you’re right ;)

3. Bela says:

LOL!

4. olenska says:

THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL!!! :D

5. Sombreuil says:

Wow! I actually quite like Bruce Willis (turns head guiltily away, blushes) but this sounds HORRIBLE. Leeloo would never go there.

I actually have no idea — for all I know, his fragrance was fab. So far as I know these aren’t marketed in the US.

• AnnS says:

Here I am crawling out from under my rock to say: the concept may be very silly, but I LOVE Bruce Willis too. 12 Monkeys is one of the greatest science fiction movies ever made. And who can’t love his characters in Pulp Fiction and his strange-o army guy in Rodriguez’s Planet Terror. Come on!

• Marjorie Rose says:

It is my tradition to watch Die Hard on Christmas Eve. . .(and I borrowed the first season of Moonlighting from the library and really enjoyed it!).

6. LOL. I had forgotten that Bruce even had a wife in the post-Demi-Moore era.

Wish they would do a tongue-in-cheek ad for this one…

7. victoriaf says:

Lovingly Bruce Willis really made me think of the new Bollywood movie, Bodyguard. The main character is played by the Bollywood Bruce Willis type and his name in the movie is Lovely. It is hysterical!

8. Liesl says:

Um, Bruce Willis has two perfumes?? There really is a market for everything! Good for him for indulging his creative side, for his part.

9. Emily says:

Spray hard with a vengeance.

• ggperfume says:

Hilarious!

• Kelly Red says:

You beat me to it.

• poodle says:

Lol! Brilliant!

• Bruce Willis releasing a perfume was funny enough. Now I’m in tears!

10. parfumnut says:

Seriously???? LOL…great actor, but please leave the perfume creation to somebody else .

11. Kelly Red says:

Yippie Ki Oh Perfumenista!!

• Marjorie Rose says:

ROTFL!!!!! :D

12. OperaFan says:

This would have made a great April Fools Day post….

• Emily says:

I was thinking the same thing …

13. Ikat says:

I REALLY don’t want to know anything about “the Hollywood couple’s sincere love and zest for life”

Uck. Just uck.

14. mutzi says:

Coming soon: Ex-Lovingly, a tribute to former wife Demi Moore.

15. maggiecat says:

Ok, I admit I like Bruce Willis too. As an actor and a fune hunk o’man. Never quite so him as the creator of a pefume though. And BTW, I’m not sure which I find more annoying – very specific terms for ingredients (“Madagascar teal rain orchid”) or overly general ones (“white florals” and “green citrus” come to mind…)

• maggiecat says:

“Fine” That should be “fine” Where’s auto-correct when you need it?

16. lovethescents says:

This is hilarious. Thank you, Robin, for this :-) I didn’t even know he remarried. She looks 16. The frag might be nice, the notes are simple enough, but the name is ridiculous! I’m picturing him saying it now….SO funny!!

• I agree. The name is the most unfortunate part. I’m with Robin, I chuckle when I hear about a “Bruce Willis perfume” (and I adore Bruce Willis), but the name? C’mon. He’s most famous in the loving arena for breaking up with Demi Moore. Not gonna buy a juice based on that record.

17. Nile Goddess says:

If the Calvin Klein Beauty bottle had a poor country cousin from somewhere in the sticks, about to have her communion, it would look like this. And the top was from a bottle of body milk, or maybe some fancy yogurt?

After watching Bruce’s sweaty sooty torso in a dirty tank top for far too many movies, I don’t even want to imagine a fragrance of his own design.

• Merlin says:

Yeah – all I can smell is sweat!

18. alotofscents says:

Lovely by Bruce Willis. That’s like Seriously by Ashton Kutcher, and it’s time has come, Bruce has paved the way, For here comes, Classy by Charlie sheen, or Winner or Tiger’s Blood.
    The big laugh will come when this stuff starts selling like proverbial hotcakes.

19. hongkongmom says:

This is all to upside down! perhaps Uncle Serge, Betrand, and all fellow perfumistas should go into acting and help balance the imbalance of jacks of too many trades!

20. COSMICSCENTS says:

I like the bottle, it looks nice, I don´t mind the name and the fragrance seems to be soft and romantic:)

21. Marjorie Rose says:

Now I have a perfume, Ho, ho, ho!

22. eminere says:

Bruce Willis has his own fragrance and ALSO now has a fragrance for women??? This is as incongruous as it gets.

23. elvanui says:

I’m so sorry that my very first comment (after lurking for years now) is about a celeb fragrance, but I just can’t help asking the Gods of Perfume to help people DISTINGUISH!!! Perfumers – develop and produce perfumes! Actors – act! Veterans – sit back on a front porch and relax! Just don’t mix all these things into a bowl of stinking mess…

The bottle is nice, and yes, it even may smell pleasant enough for teenage girls to try their tastes for the first time, but am I the only one who smells a bit of *what else could I do to make more money with little effort?* here? Yes. Sweat is the right word.

I’m so upset that the perfume industry is getting more and more diluted with these things. These people don’t take fragrance as seriously as it should be: as a form of art.

24. alotofscents says:

I think Sarah Jessica Parker does. Lovely and Covet are really good.
    But your right, there are only a handful or less, that take it seriously.

25. elvanui says:

Thank you! Yes, SJP even said in various interviews that she was a perfume lover from a young age, and even mixed up her own blend from a cheapo musky cologne… But unfortunately she is an exception.