Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted ~ new fragrance

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted perfume

Bath & Body Works has launched Be Enchanted, the latest addition to their signature collection for women:

Master perfumers blended iced pomegranate, sugared petals and creamy musk to create this fresh, sparkling frosted floral fragrance sweetened with sugared pomegranate and inspired by all that glitters.

The notes include citrus, iced pomegranate, wildberries, crystallized passionfruit, honeysuckle, floral frosted bouquet, violet, dewfruit, asian pear, whipped vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted is available in 75 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching bath & body products.

(via bathandbodyworks)

1. kaos.geo says:

Wow.. frosted sugar iced sparkling crystallized creamy glitter…

It really annoys me when they just pump out adjectives that have no connection with real notes… I mean yeah, creamy could mean something.. and sparkling ok if tied with a citrus or something but crystallized, Iced, Frosted glitter!… ALL TOGHETHER IN THE SAME DESCRIPTION!!! hehehehehe

Well, instead of getting mad, I am gonna use this as my inspiration for my next Prix Eau Faux submission. :-)

And there is also the possibility that this smells like heaven.. I mean I LOVED (and bought) Butterfly Flower… my mom cherishes her bottle. :-D

• MkSnovak says:

I loved your comments made my morning. :)

Prix Eau Faux coming up in early 2012!

2. MkSnovak says:

I definitely interested in this. I think its perfect for my mother who loves Bath and Body Works. Vanilla, Sandalwood and Musk would smell divine in her.

• MkSnovak says:

pardon the mistakes…..stupid spell check. :)

It’s a pretty bottle for a gift — in fact, most of their recent bottles have been pretty nice.

3. breathesgelatin says:

egads! I must have been lying down on the job, because I haven’t heard about this one yet. I guess I’ll trundle over to my local mall this weekend to see if I missed the $1 preview.

You might still be on time for the dollar preview…

4. RavynG says:

is this B&BW or Rita’s Italian Ice?

5. faylene505 says:

I’ll have mine without the whipped cream and cherry, please. ;-)

6. AmyT says:

Is it a winter theme they’re going for (as it seems to be with the “iced” and “frosted” and “crystallized” whatnots)? As far as wintry scents go I’d be much happier if they brought back the Henri Bendel Firewood candle.

7. Nile Goddess says:

Oh … took me some time to realise it’s B&BW

I thought Lancome Collection Voyage just got a new frag and slightly taller cap!

:-D