Especially Escada ~ new fragrance

Especially Escada

Escada will launch Especially Escada, a new floral perfume for spontaneous and glamorous women, in August. Especially Escada was inspired by the scent of morning dew on a rose, and the tag line is 'create your world of happiness'.

The notes feature ambrette, pear, rose, ylang ylang, aquatic accord and musk.

Especially Escada will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products. (via parfum-femme.prime-beaute, parfumwebshop.nl, luteijntrademedia.nl)

Update: see a review of Especially Escada.

1. MCocteau says:

Is it a bad joke or it’s the Dolce Gabbana The One bottle (same Procter and Gamble group) with some more decoration?

• Racine says:

At least they changed the color of the juice, LOL

True, but The One was not the first to use that shape, not by any means.

• Amanda says:

I was thinking the same but of micheal kors Very Hollywood.

• Owen says:

yes! I was thinking the same

2. MCocteau, you took the words out of my mouth!

This sounds like a curate’s egg to me – I am drawn to the ambrette and ylang, and put off by the pear and aquatic accord – ha! : – )

3. kaos.geo says:

Well i can say I love the picture in the ad. The model looks wholesome and beautiful, but not IMPOSSIBLY beautiful or sexed up.
    Im buying the concept and will check this one out

Ha…not sexed up, but she’s pretty darned beautiful!

• kaos.geo says:

Sorry Robin, remember I am from Argentina… when I was growing up we had 1 of these per classroom plus a nacho figueras lookalike too.
        :-) (I am exaggerating of course, it was one every OTHER classroom! hehehehe)
        But I mean this ad hasnt got cleavage cleavage cleavage or that face they make , you know, like they are sex-crazed or about to pounce on the pray like a lioness… I am tired of that.
        And this is a step up for Escada in which it is not one of those cartoon-packaged summer edition nor the really-old-lady-in-a-tailleur escada fragrances of yore… this looks more “normal” (whatever that is)

• annemarie says:

Nice ad, I agree. Nice change.

You are right — I was just teasing you!

• dominika says:

I like the add too – a refreshing change from the usual.

4. littlecooling says:

I think i already pass on this. Ugly bottle. Bad ad. And the notes is just the fruity fru-fru I am not to crazy about.

5. MCocteau says:

The notes sound so…travel retail limited edition ;)
    When i meant ‘the one’ bottle I was looking at the same weight of the glass and the same proportions for the cap! Yeah, the colour of the juice looks radioactive!

6. Merlin says:

I like the pear-rose accord in AG rose exquisite so I guess I have hopes for this.