1. Daisy says:

I always like Keira Knightly…..not a big fan of Coco…but this did remind me that I need to get my hair cut. ;)

Ditto. Her hair looks great.

• alotofscents says:

Daisy, did you mean Coco, or C. Mademoiselle? For some reason I thought you liked Coco, or am I wrong?
      I always get Keira Knightly mixed up with Natalie Portman for some reason…?

• boojum says:

They do look a lot alike. I’ve seen slideshows of celebrity doppelgangers, and those 2 come up frequently.

• Daisy says:

well it’s like this…..I hate C. Mademoiselle…seriously, it was horrible…I could not get it off my skin fast enough. Regular Coco just doesn’t do much for me…it gets so much love in random comments that everytime I’m in an Ulta store I go and give it another sniff….HOWEVER I do not hate it like I hate, say….Shalimar or Jicky…..which I really hate….a lot….

• Daisy says:

I always wonder if I’m sniffing a tester that’s been sitting in a sunny store window for 17 years…..

• alotofscents says:

Really? I hope that too! ; )
            I have smelled a C.M. that I actually liked, it was eau de parfum I believe, I think I could smell more jasmine in it. I can’t remember-but it is the only Coco M. that I like. And Coco is just to dang strong to my nose, not unpleasant though.

• Owen says:

there is atleast 2 of us on NST that hate Shalimar :) I thought I was the only one.

• smellerbee says:

They do look a lot alike. Keira played Natalie’s decoy in The Phantom Menace. When they were in the full makeup, their own mothers couldn’t tell them apart!

• boojum says:

I thought I was the only one who didn’t hate her. Good to have company over here. I actually don’t know CM, and should rectify that. Somehow, I’ve missed a lot of the “ubiquitous” frags (this, Angel, etc). Shame on me.

• Daisy says:

yes, shame on you….I can’t believe we even talk to you…..
        *good thing no one knows that I’ve never sniffed Dior Addict….*

• mals86 says:

You’re not really missing anything with the Addict. (I just smelled it last week.)

2. AnnS says:

She seems to be the right face for Coco Mademoiselle – not your typical beauty. CM is not my favorite Chanel, but it is still better than most department store fare.

I think she’s a good fit too, although yeah…if I never smell it again, that’s ok with me.

3. GateGirl says:

Yep. Still lurve her.

Not a Chanel fan, tho.

4. Erin says:

I think she’s absolutely gorgeous and a good fit with the campaign, but I can’t say she’s ever struck me as much of an actress. But a model, sure. (Although is she short? That always seems to be the death knell for a modelling career…)

The song, though – great. That’s gotta be Joss Stone (covering James Brown). Christina oversung that one, in my opinion.

• smellerbee says:

Keira is 5’7, tall in the real world but a little short for a full time modeling career. Her face is flawless though.

5. smellerbee says:

Everything about this ad strikes me as being so very British and Chanel is so French, so it kind of doesn’t mesh but it is beautiful all the same.

6. Lovetosmell says:

This is a beautiful ad she is the perfect face for CM she is a very beautiful woman.She should be the face for Chanel cosmetics as well what great features she has.I need to get CM pure parfum.