1. APassionateJourney says:

She looks beautiful. Is that her fiance in the commercial with her? It seems like it’s missing 30 seconds, though

Yeah, I bet there’s a longer version. Haven’t seen it though. No idea who the man is.

2. Anna Stromberg says:

Really pretty. And it makes me feel old.

Yeah? This one seems so much “older” than the original one by Coppola.

• Anna Stromberg says:

Yes, maybe. But there’s something about the way she behaves that to me signals youth. That it’s playful but dead serious in the way love is when you are very young and somewhat insecure. A kind of naivitee that inevitably leaves you, often for the better.

Oh, I’d agree she looks & seems young…just that the older commercial seemed even younger ;-)

3. littlecooling says:

Im a bit confused, how the new bottles gonna look like, coz on fragrantica, there is two versions of the bottle…I love the one with the silver writing, best…but the one Natalie Portman is holding, is the one with the white label:

I am very curious about the new version of this edp and I really like Natalie Portman. And the commercial is very sexy.

• Owen says:

I love Miss Dior Chérie

the one they have at the minute is the one with the square around the writing, thats my fave.

• Owen says:

:O what? they’re making a new one? are they changing the scent aswell? I thought John Galliano re-designed it anyway, not Christine Nagel.

I considered buying it this year, now I’ll have to if I’ll never see(smell?) it again after it’s change.

Sorry, I have no idea.

4. LaMaroc says:

The sunglasses worn in the bathtub cracked me up. That Gainsborough/Birkin song should be banned per the Geneva Convention of ’49, though. Blech.

• DJ says:

You mean you don’t wear your sunnies in the bubble bath all the time?!

Agree – ridiculous. And even NP – gorgeous as she is – can’t convince me to buy that juice.

5. Dolly2 says:

Nicely done.

6. Absolute Scentualist says:

I just read the Fragrantica article and am trying not to panic. I adore the original Miss Dior Cherie and from the article, it is apparently not going to be made in lieu of this new version. *sobs* I hope there was just a miscommunication somewhere as the original EdP is definitely one of my fave fun and easy fragrances… :'(

7. Marjorie Rose says:

So, am I the only one that associates this song STRONGLY with the scene in The Full Monty when they’re trying out a series of seriously inept and depressing potential ex-metal-workers-gone-male strippers? Can’t take it seriously! :)

8. Rick says:

I prefer the perfume commercial Portman did with Michelle Williams, directed by Roman Polanski http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpFLBbOpxg

9. Lovetosmell says:

This makes me want Miss Dior Cherrie last time I tried it I got a headache but in all honesty it was a perfume oil dupe so maybe there is hope for me.LOL I must try this again now I want it.Luca gave it a 5 stars.You know this is why they spend so much on ads because it makes people want to retry it.This was a lovely ad too bad her fiance wasn’t in this ad that would of been so much better.

• Sandi says:

Gave the new formulation 5 stars? Because it’s only 4 in the guide, and his crack about it being for nannies kind of moved it way down my list of things to sample.

• Lovetosmell says:

Just checked your right 4 stars LOL Yeah you would expect Luca to say that about smelling like the Nanny.It does smell young.But, I think its still not too bad.Got some on now.I think I like it.

10. eminere says:

Not feeling the commercial.