New fragrances for Glee

Divas Free Your Glee perfume

Three new fragrances for the popular television series Glee have been launched in the UK:

Divas Free Your Glee (shown) ~ "a sweet powdery fruity floral" featuring citrus, melon, jasmine, geranium, heliotrope, vanilla, soft musk, cedar wood and warm amber.

Music Is My Life ~ "a rich sensual white floral" with magnolia, vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Don't Stop Believing ~ another fruity floral; the notes include blood orange, mandarin, apple, pear, green leaf, peach, pineapple, cassis, jasmine, lily, freesia, rose, violet, carnation, fresh marine notes, sandalwood, cedar, vetiver, amber, musks, vanilla and moss.

The Glee fragrances are £10 each for 50 ml Eau de Toilette, and can be found now at Boots in the UK. (via boots, additional information via cosmeticnewsportal)

1. Absolute Scentualist says:

Am I the only person on the planet who hasn’t watched this show?

Now if there were new frags for Boardwalk Empire, I’d be all over that, as long as they weren’t the usual fruity florals… :)

Ha…and I am the only person who hasn’t seen Boardwalk Empire!

• PekeFan says:

I haven’t seen either.

• 50_Roses says:

Neither have I.

• thenoseknows says:

Haven’t seen Either nor do i want to!

• Ari says:

LOVE BOARDWALK EMPIRE. Steve Buscemi has stolen my heart. Maybe they could bring back classic ’20s fragrances??

• dee says:

Nope! Never seen it, not worried about it ;)

• boojum says:

I’ve never seen either. Other than an occasional football game, I truly don’t watch any television at all. I waste enough time on the internet…none left over for tv. :D

• Merlin says:

At least we have each other for company – I also haven’t seen either!

• 50_Roses says:

Ditto! The TV is mainly a display screen for the DVD player.

• debbie says:

I dont watch it either and have no intention of starting

2. Ari says:

Eeee, I don’t much care for those bottles. But I would love for them to come out with a Rachel Berry perfume, and then make it screechy and horrible. (Love Lea Michele, can’t stand the character!)

• RuthW says:

Yes, I can see the Rachel Berry edt now –
      “Destiny is fulfilled in a sumptuous bouquet of white florals for an emerging star. Dusky fruits reflect her pear shaped vocals, enhancing the sparkling citrus in the opening lyric. Ginger, crystal clear and breathtaking as the voice itself, merges into a crescendo of creamy amber and suede musk.”

3. Daisy says:

Glee is one of the very few shows I do watch…ok, mostly in repeats..but still; it’s a lot of fun. These fragrances? hmmm, I’d sniff them if I saw them…but I’m not likely to be in the UK anytime soon.

• Daisy says:

oh , never even HEARD of Boardwalk Empire! But now I iz curious.

• Great show Daisy

• Absolute Scentualist says:

Daisy, it’s a drama based on Enoch Johnson who was a 1920′s Atlantic City politician, and his extra carricular activities during Prohibition with the mob, and it is fabulous. I loved Steve buscemi in Reservoir Dogs but he’s amazing in the lead role in the series. I could just imagine some heady chypres, intense fougeres and really deep and lush orientals all in dreamy Art Deco bottles… *swoons*

I am watching it because someone here recommended it in a poll…it is an easy show to get hooked on. And harmless, as these things go ;-)

• Merlin says:

i kind of think ‘harmless’ is probabaly about as bad as it gets!

LOL … maybe. I like to always follow one basically “fluff” show, and right now for me that’s Glee. It requires no thought whatsoever, is a minimal time investment (it’s not even on every week) and cheers me up immensely. I’m nearly always smiling when I’m done watching.

• Merlin says:

And lets face it – getting that effect from a fragrance often takes $$$!

• Dilana says:

I adore Glee, a slightly less stereotypical look at high school life, and top Broadway performers doing about three song and dance numbers an evening.

The primary audience is teens and pre-teens and presumably the scents are designed to match their tastes and budget.

4. Thalia says:

They should do on called Auto-Tune, with high-pitched, tinny-metallic notes!

I enjoy Glee, but they really process the hell out of the vocals …

5. Dolly2 says:

I have watched the show several times and don’t really care for it. Doesn’t look like I’d care much for the perfume either.

6. Really?? Hmm. This one’s baffling.

7. FragrantWitch says:

I smelled these in Boots the other day- I was feeling brave so I sprayed the purple (my fave colour)one which I think is Music is my Life. Well, it was SWEEEEEET and SCREEECHY, in fact I cam safely say discordant. And horribly long lasting. If it’s your bag you will get some bang for your buck but….
    I have never seen Glee or Boardwalk Empire but would happily watch the latter given the era it is set in- and wear my beloved S

• FragrantWitch says:

halimar!

• Gael says:

Finally, someone actually reviewing the scent. Talk about meandering.

Picked up Divas Free Your Glee today and it’s really a lovely summer scent to have on hand. A pretty unique blend which isn’t heavy on the florals, which I hate.

As for the show, Glee, who cares? This is a fragrance site for God’s sake. One of the reasons I rarely come here, the vacant and often sarcastic remarks.

8. Antje says:

One of the reasons I often come here: the meandering and entertaining remarks.