David Beckham Instinct Ice ~ new fragrance

David Beckham Instinct Ice cologne

David Beckham will launch Instinct Ice in March. The new limited edition fragrance for men is a flanker to 2005's Instinct, and follows Intense InstinctInstinct After Dark and Pure Instinct.

The new fragrance promises to capture David Beckham's individual style, sex appeal and charisma; the notes include bergamot, black pepper, nutmeg, geranium, rosemary, birch leaf, elemi, sandalwood and tonka bean.

David Beckham Instinct Ice will be available in 30 ml Eau de Toilette. (via arsano.de)

1. dissed says:

Someone stop these people.

At least it’s a small bottle.

2. Daisy says:

Something referencing “ice” is meant to capture Beckham’s ‘personal style, sex appeal and charisma’ ??? Is it me or does that NOT sound like a compliment? I know—ad copy= garden fertilizer , but I’d assume that someone on their staff possesses…oh, I don’t know…READING skills?
    The notes (that they’ve listed) don’t sound bad, just very ubiquitous…..perhaps it’s quite nice but I suspect this will blend in with a hundred other fragrances for men.

I’ve heard the 1st Beckham was nice. I don’t watch sports so as usual know nothing about him.

• Daisy says:

I sniffed one of his fragrances a while back–and remember zero about it. I don’t follow much in sports so all I know about him is that he’s a skilled soccer player. So at least he’s famous for having a talent, for doing something. That’s a ton better than being famous for the bad behavior for which so many seem to gain celebrity these days.

3. Lovetosmell says:

The first David Beckham fragrance was really good.I am not a fan of his but I was really surprised how elegant his fragrance was.I just expected it to be a sporty scent.Perhaps this is more sporty the rosemary sounds refreshing and relaxing.

Yes, I heard that it was.

• pigoletto says:

The 1st one smelled like Miller Harris Piment des Baies and Xeryus Rouge to me. It really wasn’t bad at all.

4. miss kitty v. says:

I hadn’t been familiar with any of these, and for some reason the name “Intense Instinct” makes me laugh. (Even more so than Instinct Ice, which is also pretty amusing.)

It is pretty funny! After awhile I just stop “hearing” fragrance names, and don’t even notice how utterly ridiculous they are.

5. Royal says:

Wow! A summer flanker only available in 30ml! Someone gets it!

Yes, that part is nice.