Salvador Dali Little Kiss Me ~ new perfume

Salvador Dali Little Kiss Me fragrance

Salvador Dali will launch Little Kiss Me, a musky fruity floral flanker to 2008's Little Kiss fragrance (and see also: last year's Little Kiss Cherry).

Little Kiss Me was developed by perfumer Céline Ellena, who notes that...

In LITTLE KISS ME, I adopted a joyful, lively and lighthearted signature to express the playful happiness that infects all women in summertime, tickling and titillating our senses in a deliciously mild effervescence.

The notes feature nymphea, aquatic notes, bamboo, grains of paradise, peony, magnolia, passion flower, iris, woods and musk.

Salvador Dali Little Kiss Me will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. (via press release)

1. CynthiaW says:

I don’t know that I want to wear it, but the little girl in me is shrieking for that bottle.

2. Joe says:

I will definitely try this as it’s from Céline Ellena, and that kind of watery floral doesn’t always make me run shrieking. Plus, 30ml…

Didn’t realize there had been so darn many Dali launches in recent years. I tried to get Laguna from a discounter after Kevin’s review, but they were out of stock and I never tried again. I do have a mini of Dallisime (per Pyramus’s recommendation) and it’s an enjoyable fruity floral.

Joe, I don’t know what is going on with the distribution of the Dali line in the US these days. Vaguely remember something about them making new arrangements & supposedly they were going to be easier to get? But seems to me they’re still hard to find outside of the discounters.

• pyramus says:

Joe, I’ve got a miniature of Laguna that you can have if you want. It’s HORRIBLE on me, just unspeakable: I can hardly think of a scent that goes so disastrously wrong. But a lot of people seem to love it! (I’m fairly sure that if you click on my name above you’ll get to my blog, and you can just leave a comment somewhere; it’ll show up as e-mail for me.)

3. miss kitty v. says:

I loved the first one (just called Dali, I think?), even though I haven’t worn it in years. A family friend had gotten it for me in Paris, and I felt so proud to have such an exclusive scent, until I started seeing it in drugstores. :) Anyway, it seems like the line has steadily gone downhill.

I really have tried so few I can’t comment. I love the bottles though!

4. Nile Goddess says:

I love “Sea and Sun in Cadaques” – fragrance AND bottle – and I will probably try this as well, seeing it’s Celine Ellena.

For summer however, for me, they would have to bring on the coconut :-)

Dali must make something with coconut! But I don’t know.

5. alotofscents says:

Cute. Watery florals intriguing. Doesn’t look like a sig. scent, though.
    Speaking of signatures, does Chanel no. 22 have churchy smoky incense, or is it a sharper contrast? It sounds like I’d love it, if the white flowers aren’t too cloying. Thanks Robin, I’ve just got to have a Chanel a floral woody girl would like. ;) I’ve tried the OTC ones.