Parfums de Rosine Zephir de Rose ~ new perfume

Zephir de Rose fragrance by Parfums de RosineLes Parfums de Rosine has launched Zéphir de Rose, a new aromatic floral fragrance for women:

The presence of a pure and modern rose. Only by enhancing the quantity of rose essence in the composition could this effect be obtained. Only the highest quality of the essence of Bulgarian rose could make it succeed.

Because a true essence of rose is harmonious from beginning to end, no synthetic rose can be found in Zéphir de Rose. Just a pure magnificent rose essence with no embellishment which could have created confusion.

[...] Zephyr was traditionally the west wind, the wind of Love in the Greek and Latin mythology.

Can this delicious wind be captured in a bottle? Yes! But only for a little while, let’s release this captivating scent as soon as possible!

Les Parfums de Rosine Zéphir de Rose was developed by perfumer François Robert, and the notes include anise, basil, rose and ambrette. (via les-parfums-de-rosine, found at cosmetiquemag.fr)

Other recent fragrances from Parfums de Rosine: Diabolo Rose, Rose Kashmirie.

1. Anonymous says:

They used the word “essence” four times… get a thesaurus, people! I'm going to give “Can this delicious wind be captured in a bottle?” a trial run as my new all-occasion catchphrase.

2. Anonymous says:

LOL — I didn't even notice! I think I am becoming immune to ad-speak, it's got to be way more outrageous than that to disturb my morning fog. But that's a great catchphrase. Let me know how many occasions you can find to work it into conversation.

3. Anonymous says:

well, this “Can this delicious wind be captured in a bottle?” evening, when I got one of k's occasional “Can this delicious wind be captured in a bottle?” emails, I got “Can this delicious wind be captured in a bottle?” about 12 times. I'm sure she's improved on her times since then. xoxo

4. Anonymous says:

LOL! Fabulous. And Windy.

5. Anonymous says:

Reminds me of those “Old Mutual” commercials. An alternate use is as a substitute for the rhetorical question, “Is the Pope Catholic?”

6. Anonymous says:

Oh, that's genius. It's time to retire “Does Dawson have a Creek?!”.

7. Anonymous says:

LOL!! At the 2nd part, not the first — what are “old mutual” commercials??? Will have to google…

8. Anonymous says:

It's a commercial for some financial firm called Old Mutual, that shows people in various scenarios using the phrase “Old Mutual” as an adjective meaning “superb” or “outstanding”. It's not terribly funny, but it is on youtube, just so you get the idea.

9. Anonymous says:

Thank you – I always enjoy being told I'm a genius. :-) And as they say, takes one to know one.

10. Anonymous says:

Just watched one, I get it!