Terry de Gunzburg Rose Infernale & Rouge Nocturne ~ new perfumes

Terry de Gunzburg Rose Infernale & Rouge Nocturne

Terry de Gunzburg of By Terry will launch two new rose fragrances, Rose Infernale and Rouge Nocturne. Both scents were developed by perfumer Michel Almairac.

Rose Infernale (above left) ~ "A smoky and spicy oriental eau de parfum with notes of Nutmeg from Indonesia, Rose Incense from Somalia, and Vetiver from Haiti."

Rouge Nocturne (above right) ~ "A volumptuous ambery and powdery eau de parfum with notes of Bergamot from Italy, Rose Damascena from Turkey, and Amber Patchouli from Indonesia."

Terry de Gunzburg Rose Infernale and Rouge Nocturne will be available in 100 Eau De Parfum, $210 each.

(quotes via barneys, addditional information via basenotes, niche-beauty)

1. jirish says:

I wonder how soon these will be out. Rose Infernale, with its smoke, sounds right up my alley, and I love the color of the juice. Expensive, but at least you get 100 ml.

Barneys has them on pre-order for delivery in August, but they don’t give an exact date.

2. scentfromabove says:

Both of these do sound quite interesting. I don’t even get upset anymore about prices. It seems like everyone is charging $120 and up lately.

It’s true, it’s hardly worth raising an eyebrow.

3. AnnS says:

These both sound gorgeous, and the bottles too.

4. des esseintes says:

The colors are scrumptious! I haven’t had the luck to smell any if Ms. Touche Eclat’s fragrances, but her ideas and copy really attracts me. She seems like a genuine perfume lover and not just releasing things ‘just because’.
    Does anybody know if you can buy any samples?

5. Nile Goddess says:

The bottles look like props from the True Blood series – luxury vampire edition.

Rose Infernale sounds great though. I’ve been looking for a dark rose that is not too rosy and got stuck at Rose Barbare.