Cheryl Stormflower ~ new fragrance

Cheryl Stormflower

English singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole will launch Stormflower, her debut fragrance, next month.

Cheryl, launches StormFlower, a unique scent that has been created to capture the many facets of her personality.

The distinct and enticing fragrance features top notes of luscious Mandarin and Nectarine, with a vibrant floral center of delicate Freesia and Peach Blossom that delivers a scent that is modern yet truly feminine.

The addition of Vanilla, White Musk and precious Sandalwood, blend for a warm and sensual base to this signature scent that is enticing and utterly captivating.

Cheryl Stormflower is available now for pre-order at The Perfume Shop in the UK, in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products.

(quote via theperfumeshop)

1. Omega says:

I don’t even know who that is.

• smartylicious says:

English singer and X Factor judge, it says right there :) :P

Just teasing. Actually she’s huge in the UK.

I had actually heard of her, although offhand can’t think of why! But the buzz about this scent in the past few weeks has been huge.

2. Diddlypops says:

Cheryl is a huge popstar over here in the UK. I actually own all her albums haha and her latest single is number 1 here. I’m excited to try this as she is quite the style icon too over here. However I’m not a fan of peach and I’m hoping it’s used lightly in this lol.

3. Diddlypops says:

I was lucky enough to get a sniff of this today as my friend who works at the local perfume shop had a tester. I was so excited just to be very disappointed. This is Paris Hilton’s Heiress perfume in Cheryl’s bottle. I know Robin how much you loved Heiress too lol. It’s the same sickly sweet bubblegum scent.

Ha…thanks for letting me know, it probably won’t launch here but now I can stop worrying about it ;-)

• Diddlypops says:

Haha you’re very welcome. I may just wait until Christmas to see if there’s a gift set. I have a little Heiress left (which I only wear when felt like) haha.