Cheryl Stormflower ~ new fragrance

Cheryl Stormflower

English singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole will launch Stormflower, her debut fragrance, next month.

Cheryl, launches StormFlower, a unique scent that has been created to capture the many facets of her personality.

The distinct and enticing fragrance features top notes of luscious Mandarin and Nectarine, with a vibrant floral center of delicate Freesia and Peach Blossom that delivers a scent that is modern yet truly feminine.

The addition of Vanilla, White Musk and precious Sandalwood, blend for a warm and sensual base to this signature scent that is enticing and utterly captivating.

Cheryl Stormflower is available now for pre-order at The Perfume Shop in the UK, in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products.

(quote via theperfumeshop)

FragranceNet Parfums Raffy

1. Omega says:

I don’t even know who that is.

• smartylicious says:

English singer and X Factor judge, it says right there :) :P

Just teasing. Actually she’s huge in the UK.

I had actually heard of her, although offhand can’t think of why! But the buzz about this scent in the past few weeks has been huge.

2. Diddlypops says:

Cheryl is a huge popstar over here in the UK. I actually own all her albums haha and her latest single is number 1 here. I’m excited to try this as she is quite the style icon too over here. However I’m not a fan of peach and I’m hoping it’s used lightly in this lol.

3. Diddlypops says:

I was lucky enough to get a sniff of this today as my friend who works at the local perfume shop had a tester. I was so excited just to be very disappointed. This is Paris Hilton’s Heiress perfume in Cheryl’s bottle. I know Robin how much you loved Heiress too lol. It’s the same sickly sweet bubblegum scent.

Ha…thanks for letting me know, it probably won’t launch here but now I can stop worrying about it ;-)

• Diddlypops says:

Haha you’re very welcome. I may just wait until Christmas to see if there’s a gift set. I have a little Heiress left (which I only wear when felt like) haha.