Bvlgari Man in Black ~ new fragrance

Bvlgari Man in Black

Bvlgari has launched Bvlgari Man in Black, a 'bold' scent inspired by the myth of Vulcan, the god of fire. Man in Black is a flanker to 2010's Bvlgari Man (see also: Bvlgari Man Extreme).

The notes for the oriental fragrance include rum, spices, tuberose, iris, leather accord, benzoin, tonka bean and guaiac wood.

Bvglari Man in Black is available in 30, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via douglas.itshop.cph.dk)

1. smartylicious says:

Ballsy notes, sounds interesting. Not the usual fresh, after-shave-y type of cologne. *adds to stuff worth checking out*

Going to be really surprised if it turns out to smell as ballsy as it sounds, but you never know.

2. Uday Parfoom says:

If Bvlgari is courageous enough to present a fragrance as exotic as those notes suggest, then this will be very interesting indeed.

3. mutzi says:

It sounds very interesting, I will have to try it. But when I read the name, I thought Bvlgari was doing a tribute scent to Johnny Cash.

• Oakland Fresca says:

Uh, ya! The only “man in black” in my book ;)

4. des esseintes says:

I like Bulgari and the notes sound like something right up my strasse. Could be surprising. I can’t really imagine what those notes will add up to. And that’s a good thing.
    Don’t really like the bottle though.

5. ChocolatEyes613 says:

A men’s cologne that actually sounds promising. Bvlgari fragrances are usually well-made, and Bvlgari Black is unique. Plus, I just have to say this…. the notes made this seem, like this is what OUaT’s Captain Hook would smell like.

6. C.H. says:

What a tragedy that this is a flanker to Bvlgari Man, not Bvlgari Black.

7. Omega says:

I like the bottle, looks kick butt. Notes sound good. Man was good but not..so, if they came up with something good here, would really be cool. Want to sniff.