Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d’Amour ~ new fragrance

Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour

Yves Rocher will launch Quelques Notes d'Amour, a new fragrance for women, in September. Quelques Notes d'Amour hopes to capture the euphoria and wonder of falling in love.

Quelques Notes d'Amour features notes of bergamot, pink pepper, rose, guaiac wood, patchouli, amyris wood, cedar and benzoin. It was developed by perfumer Domitille Bertier

Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour will be available in 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products.

(via yves-rocher)

1. AmyT says:

Sounds intriguing. Yves Rocher is one of the few lines I can afford these days!

From the press materials, it’s mostly about the rose, guaiac & benzoin, which actually sounds lovely to me…hope I can try it. And yes, the prices are usually good!

2. pyramus says:

WHAT NO OUD?

I’m kidding. Yves Rocher has done some great scents in the past (I still wear Cocoon and Voile d’Ambre regularly), and that is a beautiful, smart-looking bottle (although of course how it will look in the hand remains to be seen).

They really have. They’ve got their share of boring, too, though. But would really like to try this.

• elvanui says:

Oh what fun Pyramus, these are the two main staples from YR in my collection too, along with Rose Absolue:). They used to have a Blue Cedar (I wonder if they still make that one) that I loved on my linens.
      YR is a nice line, with fine enough scents for not much money, but WHY OH WHY can’t I find more Cocoon anymore??? :(

3. Omega says:

The bottle doesn’t get my attention but the notes sound alright and worth a sniff:).

4. scentfromabove says:

Wouldn’t you say that some of these notes would make this fragrance a little “spicy”?
    Pink pepper, guaiac wood, patchouli, amyris wood, cedar and benzoin seem like they would spice it up. Not exactly my cup of tea.
    I think the bottle is exquisite!

I think you could easily develop a pretty bland scent with those notes. It’s all about proportions…