Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin ~ new fragrance

Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin

Atelier Cologne has launched Santal Carmin, the fourth fragrance in the Collection Métal series that already includes Gold Leather, Silver Iris and Blanche Immortelle.

"He had a spark from an early age, with a sharp intuition and limitless curiosity. One day they would call him a revolutionary. The moment had come to fight for his dreams and bring his ideas to the world. Possibly a new era would begin."

The notes include bergamot, limette, saffron, sandalwood, gaiac wood, white musk, papyrus, cedar and vanilla.

Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin is available in 100 ml ($195), or 200 + 30 ml ($265) Cologne Absolue (18% concentration).

(via ateliercologne)

1. hajusuuri says:

I love Blanche Immortelle which launched earlier this year. I heard this one is not as good but I’ll have to sniff it myself to see if I like it or not.

Curious if you thought it was worth the price? (The Blanche Immortelle, that is)

• hajusuuri says:

For someone (like me) who is OK with the $65 – $75 pricing of the cologne absolues in the regular line, it is definitely worth the price. Given that the smallest size one could get is 100 mLs, splitting it into 30mL portions makes each portion ~ $65.

I am almost certainly going to host a split of this during our next Splitmeet. This and probably Sous le toit de Paris.

Thanks, was curious! I am sort of surprised by the prices for this collection.

• cazaubon says:

I would be very interested in a split of Sous le Toit!

• hajusuuri says:

I’ll definitely keep you in mind as I plan ahead for the Splitmeet in September!