1. eaudemale says:

This sounds a LOT like TF Tuscan Leather, which is my favorite fragrance but raspberry is not the newest note to use with leather.
    If you ask me I’d combine leather with one of these: almond, caramel, mint, iris…

Could be, although assuming (perhaps wrongly) that it will also smell like the original Colonia.

2. nathanthomas50 says:

Sorry to be pedantic but with all the money ADP have sloshing around can’t they hire translators or proofreaders !? What is ‘oli ‘ and why is it ‘hungry’ ?! I’m assuming ‘Hungry red thyme oli’ should read ‘Hungarian thyme oil’ – they spend £££ on ads then can’t even be bothered to check them !

Good eye — I didn’t even notice.

But clearly they do not invest much in their advertising…nothing like some brands do.

3. Merlin says:

I’m a little hesitant about the glorification of leather since it is after all the skins of our fellow creatures we are talking about… That said – I do wear leather shoes and belts, etc…

That being said – I still have an absurd love of several leather scents – Azuree, Gomma and Bal a Versailles. Perhaps it has to do with the type of leather scents I like – but this one IS gorgeous (I smelled it yesterday!) Far better than Tuscan Leather, in my opinion.

Glad to hear it is nice, I need to go smell it!

• eaudemale says:

Many people have said this already.. gotta give it a try.
      Although the main attraction of Tuscan Leather is that it smells exactly like really good cocaine… the dry down is similar to Givenchy Hot Couture

4. Merlin says:

Oh yes, please! I would love to know what you think:)

The price though was astronomical, somewhere between 3 and 400 dollars. Perhaps though that was the +100 ml oversized bottle. Perhaps if they got a smaller size and I was well-behaved for a couple of months…lol!