Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber ~ new fragrance

Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber

Bath & Body Works has launched Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber. Other recent fragrances from the brand include Endless Weekend and French Lavender & Honey.

Discover the sensual allure of an exotic Moroccan garden...Lush Morocco orchid, sensual amber & succulent apricot capture the rich warmth of a lively marketplace and glittering desert.

Additional notes include lemon verbena, desert sand accord, spiced fig, jasmine, turmeric, vanilla and kashmir wood.

Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum, 88 or 236 ml Fragrance Mist; it is also available in matching bath & body products.

(via bathandbodyworks)

1. Omega says:

I actually kinda liked the blue bottle in person, minus that pink flower…………but sweet, icky BBW juice inside. Too bad. Really do not like this scent.

Oh, too bad…the notes sounded really interesting.

2. peter says:

Sounds interesting but it looks like it’s ANOTHER BBW liquid diabetes in a bottle.

• Omega says:

It is, most definitely. Another sweet, BBW fume that will join in funking up a whole side of a mall..the fumes hit way before I even see the sign for the place.

• sapphire03 says:

Ha,ha. Yes, I would have to agree with you for the most part. The only two BBW fragrances I have liked were Butterfly Flower and Brown Sugar & Fig (both discontinued, at least the edt versions.)

:-)

3. scentfromabove says:

I am no longer a huge BBW fan like I used to be. All the classics that I loved have been discontinued. Sometimes they bring back a few of my favorites during their semi-annual sale, but its usually a hit or miss.
    Lemon verbena and spiced fig sounds amazing, but I know these notes will be overpowered by the others with this new fragrance.
    I wish BBW would go back to the way they were when they first started out.

4. Laurels says:

Why does Blue Amber sound so much better than Pink Amber?

5. JoElla says:

Is it BBW’s best? No. Does it smell like everything else they do? Pretty much. But for some reason I really like this one. I did buy the little 5.00 bottles and have enjoyed wearing it.

It really isn’t any worse then a bazillion other ‘fruity florals’ out there.