Bunch o’ limited edition collector bottles 2014, part 8

More limited edition collector fragrance bottles, with the usual disclaimers: in most of these cases, the juice is unchanged, just the bottle is “special” (or not, as the case may be), and some of these may not be available in the US. Today's post includes collector bottles from Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Guerlain and Giorgio Armani.

Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Edition

From Marc Jacobs, the Pink Honey limited edition, featuring the original Honey fragrance: "The bottle is splashed in this season's sweetest shade, Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Edition's bold stripes, feminine dots and new punch of colour meet in a graphically clever way." Available for pre-order at The Fragrance Shop in the UK in 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Balenciaga Paris L'Edition Reflets

From Balenciaga, Balenciaga Paris L'Edition Reflets. In 75 ml Eau de Parfum, £79 at House of Fraser in the UK.

Guerlain Mon Habit Rouge Taillé sur Mesure

From Guerlain, a black edition of Habit Rouge (Mon Habit Rouge Taillé sur Mesure) that can be personalized with your initials (according to Monsieur Guerlain, this is accomplished with stickers, included in the box). In 100 ml Eau de Toilette, €65 at La Boutique Parfum in France.

Armani Acqua di Giò Blue edition

From Giorgio Armani, Acqua di Giò in the Blue edition; the bottle tells the story of the fragrance's origins in the Mediterranean. €84 for 100 ml Eau de Toilette at Douglas in Germany.

1. Dilana says:

Neiman Marcus has, or used to have, an engraving service for some Guerlain where you initials can be actually etched onto a bottle (or fancy metal lipstick).
    That would be much more tempting than a sticker.

Ha, yes it would! That black bottle does look awfully nice though.

2. Rappleyea says:

I’m going to surprise myself here, but I actually think the Marc Jacobs bottle is adorable!

BTW Robin, I had some habanero truffles this past weekend from my favorite candy maker, and they were truly addictive! I didn’t think I’d love them as much as I did.

I don’t like it but cannot fault you since I’m totally taken with the Daisy Dream bottle, & would be hard-pressed to explain why it’s any better :-)

And ah….I will have to think about that! I have had to cut back my chocolate intake a bit since buying an ice cream maker, but those do sound tempting.

• C.H. says:

Totally same reaction–so surprised by how much that Daisy bottle appeals to me! My theory–maybe it reminds me of the Marni bottles?

• Dilana says:

I had the same reaction to this Daisy Bottle. It is really cute, and appealing, even though I usually don’t like cute.

But I dislike the actual juice, so the bottle is not all that tempting.

3. Merlin says:

The Balenciaga bottle looks awesome, but then the original is quite nice to begin with!

I love that bottle…it’s the only one here I really want. But agree the original packaging was quite nice too.

• Merlin says:

It has the feel of a smoky gothic cathedral, or some other sublime architectural edifice:)

4. VeraJayne says:

I love that Balenciaga bottle and I lke the fragrance. Is that the first one?

5. Omega says:

Stickers? No thanks..no lemmings here. Wish Honey would go away too.