Les Fifis 2014 ~ the winners

Les Fifis 2014 logo

The Fragrance Foundation of France has announced the winners of Les Fifis 2014, the French version of the Fifi Awards. And the winners are:

Best women’s fragrance: Hermès Jour d'Hermès

Best men’s fragrance: Paco Rabanne Invictus

Best women's fragrance, consumer choice: Christian Dior J'Adore Voile de Parfum

Best men's fragrance, consumer choicePaco Rabanne 1 Million Intense

Prix des Experts (panel of bloggers, evaluators & journalists): Tom Ford Tobacco Oud

Prix des Experts, NicheComme des Garçons Black

Prix du Parfum Mythique: Guerlain Habit Rouge and Yves Saint Laurent Opium

You can find the winners in other categories at the Fragrance Foundation of France's Twitter page.

See also: the Fragrance Awards page.

(via twitter.com/FF_France)

1. Ericgmd says:

They must have canine noses because I cannot even smell Jour d’Hermes after 10 minutes on my skin.
    What a surprising list, except for Tobacco Oud which is daring and a truly innovative creation.

• Zazie says:

Lol at the canine nose!
      Unfortunately I *was* able to smell Jour d’hermes after the first 10 minutes – I could have done well without it: a nightmarish chemical screeching… But bloggers have loved it and it wins prizes, so what do I know?

Jour d’Hermes lasts much better than that on me…and sorry, I do love it :-)

• Ericgmd says:

I need a canine nose transplant Robin. Any donors?

Ha…you will just have to stick with the Tom Ford! (which is a great scent anyway)

2. kindcrow says:

Invictus could win for worst commercial (((shudder)))

I think they actually won for best advertising too!

3. Safran says:

First time, I agree with a Fifi award winner in the Woman’s category (apart from ’86 and ’88, but wasn’t aware of the price back then) love Jour d’Hermes to pieces! It only scares me, that too many people might wear it! And I can smell it up to 8 hours on my skin, so no complaints here.
    Cheers
    Safran

It’s pretty rare I agree, but I like it too.

4. Bejoux says:

Invictus is dreadful – everything about it from the commercials to the bottle to the smell itself is so bad it hurts – I had assumed this had been chosen by teenage consumers but it turns out the consumers apparently have (slightly) better taste.

It’s a surprising choice, but I’m usually surprised by the Fifi winners.