Kelly Brook Audition ~ new fragrance

Kelly Brook Audition

UK celebrity Kelly Brook has launched Audition, her third fragrance for women. Her last release was 2008's Vivacious.

Intoxicating with a hint of ripe freshness and a shock of green that’s like a big bunch of freshly cut flowers covered in morning dew. With a middle strength that brings joy and light; combined with voluptuousness and that hint of animal passion, this is Audition by Kelly Brook.

The notes include bergamot, melon, dew fruit, wisteria, water apple, iris, heliotrope, patchouli, woods, vanilla, amber, benzoin and musk.

Kelly Brook Audition is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via kellybrook)

1. juicejones says:

You can’t name your frag Audition and not include a flop sweat note.;)

2. Diddlypops says:

I MUST HAVE!!! Being a UK citizen I have seen her perfume launches. Her first launched in Superdrug, then Vivacious launched in Boots. Interested to see where this launches and if it sells better. I’ll buy it because I’m a sucker for a celebrity scent. Hoping it is as green as they make out. I’m a huge sucker for a green after my love of SJP’s Covet.

Good luck then!

• Diddlypops says:

Got it. It came a day early. Have to say the bottle is very heavy and thick glass which looks very classy on the side table. The smell is very much similar to Flora by Gucci. Very floral and fresh. It’s not overly strong either so quite nice f

• Diddlypops says:

For spring I meant to put haha!

Oh good, that was quick & glad you like it!

3. Carolyn says:

Oh good grief, another ‘celeb’ who’s famous for being famous, & for having her personal life splashed all over the tabloids.

4. Diddlypops says:

Got my bottle coming Thursday. It’s launched at The Perfume Shop exclusively and I’ve managed to get a gift set with 100ml perfume and body lotion for £19.50. Will keep posted with the smell itself. Blind buy :-)