Prada Candy Florale ~ new fragrance

Prada Candy Florale

Prada will launch Prada Candy Florale in April. The new fragrance for women is a flanker to 2011's Prada Candy, and follows last year's Candy L'Eau.

Candy Florale was developed by perfumer Daniela Andrier, who also did the Candy and Candy L'Eau fragrances. The notes include limoncello sorbet, peony, benzoin, honey, musk and caramel.

Prada Candy Florale will be available in 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via cosmopolitan.it, additional information via thebeautyexperience.annabelle.ch, found via @ChemistBottle at Twitter)

Update: see a review of Candy Florale.

1. jonr951 says:

Want it. Want it NOW. Haha. I love the packaging of the Candies. : )

I would want it more badly if I hadn’t so disliked Candy L’Eau…do hope this one is less meh.

But yes, the pink & white is way cute.

• jonr951 says:

Way cute, and I too hope it’s a few steps up from L’Eau. I actually liked L’Eau. I’m not expecting a masterpiece, but I hope it’s great fun. It sounds fun to me. : )

I’m ok with fun too! You don’t usually get masterpieces in pink & white with daisies on the bottle :-)

2. happy888cat says:

Oh my, another cute Candy flanker! I want this too!

Btw, I have been seeing loads of new EdTs launched recently and not much EdPs! Is it just because summer is around the corner or the market’s palate changing? I personally prefer EdPs wayyy over EdTs in most cases.

I do think it’s just because we’re seeing all the spring & summer flankers.

3. MCocteau says:

I don’t get the name. “Florale” – french for “floral”. “Candy” – english word. “Candy Eau florale”?
    Who wants a floral lollipop?
    (Me, because I love the Prada- Daniela Andrier collaboration!)

Not unusual to mix English & French these days, but agree it sounds odd.

• Dilana says:

FLoral scented food flavorings are fairly traditional (and were a mini-gourmet fad a few years ago). Think of rosewater scented Turkish Delight, violet flavored cough drops, and of course orchid stem (i.e., vanilla) flavored every thing.

4. hajusuuri says:

Ooooh, I love the packaging and the notes sound nice as well! I bet the mini of this would be super cute. I hope Nordstrom carries it without a long wait.

5. APassionateJourney says:

Come on, April! I have Prada Candy and Prada Candy L’eau so I must complete the trilogy! :) This sounds beautiful