Bunch o’ limited edition collector bottles 2014, part 4

More limited edition collector fragrance bottles, with the usual disclaimers: in most of these cases, the juice is unchanged, just the bottle is “special” (or not, as the case may be), and some of these may not be available in the US. Today's post includes special editions from Amouage, Hermès, Paco Rabanne, Calvin Klein, Baldessarini and Givenchy.

Amouage Swarovski editions Lyric and Jubilation

From Amouage, upcoming Swarovski editions of Lyric Woman and Lyric Man, Jubilation 25 Woman and Jubilation XXV Man. (via parfumerie.nl)

Terre d'Hermès Perspective editions

From Hermès, new collector bottles of Terre d'Hermès: the Perspective editions, in Parfum and Eau de Toilette. (via basenotes)

Hermès Voyage d'Hermès canvas Chevron pouch

Also from Hermès, a 2013 (but still for sale) limited edition of Voyage d'Hermès in 35 ml with a canvas Chevron pouch. $102 at Hermès USA.

Paco Rabanne 1 Million dollar edition

From Paco Rabanne, a limited edition of their 1 Million fragrance for men featuring a US dollar sign on the bottle and box. In 100 ml Eau de Toilette. (via ntd.tv)

Calvin Klein Eternity 25th anniversary editions

From Calvin Klein, mirror-finish bottles of Eternity Men and Eternity, celebrating the fragrances's 25th anniversary. At Debenhams in the UK, in 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Baldessarini collector's edition

From Hugo Boss' Baldessarini brand, a collector's edition of the Baldessarini signature fragrance. I think this also launched in 2013. In 50 ml Eau de Cologne, at Breuninger in Germany.

Givenchy Dahlia Noir couture case editions

From Givenchy, limited edition 30 ml bottles of Dahlia Noir Eau de Parfum (left) and Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette (right) with "couture" cases. At Nocibé in France.

1. Lucy says:

Because Amouage wasn’t already expensive enough?

• songeuse says:

Haha, I had the same thought, I’m afraid to even ask how much one of those would cost…

:-)

2. Omega says:

I like the Amouage bottles more without those dumb blings, they add a tacky factor..speaking of tacky 1 Mil is already tacky but the limited one is really tacky imo..same with the TdH, just lame.

Love the Bunch o’ posts though Robin, thanks!

Good!

All I want today is that little Voyage d’Hermes bottle.

• Omega says:

That one is kinda nice, good juice too from what I remember.

3. kindcrow says:

Meh.

So far, the LE bottles this year have been lackluster.

4. hajusuuri says:

I like the Hermes! I don’t recall Hermes making any accessories in canvas but then again I don’t typically shop for Hermes accessories (well, except for an obsession with bangles) so I could be totally wrong.

5. Marjorie Rose says:

I think I’m ready for some ironic Swarovski crystal bottles. . . maybe Katy Perry Purr with Swarovski eyes? Or perhaps one of the Disney Princess scents–Cinderella would seem especially appropriate–with crystals on the gown? Wait–did I imagine Disney Princess scents?! Well, in any case, the point still stands!

Wait, don’t the Katy Perry bottles already have crystal eyes?? I thought they did.

I know there are Disney Princess scents, but haven’t seen any that are actually shaped like the Princesses. Although, hard to believe such a thing doesn’t exist. It’s just not what they’re currently doing w/ the line at Sephora.

• Marjorie Rose says:

Yes, the Purr eyes were already crystal, but not *fancy* crystals! ;)

After posting my comment, I found that they do indeed have princess scents, but I didn’t see any gown-shaped bottles. Seems like a lost opportunity for sure!

Ha…the difference between regular crystals and Swarovski crystals is a fine line indeed :-)

6. Dawn says:

As much as I lover perfume, I never understood the whole limited edition bottle thing where the only thing different is a minor detail of the bottle. Even before Amouage decided to put extra swag on the caps of the current bottles, I’ve always liked the Amouage bottles. The perfume backs up the flashiness of the bottles.

Hey, some of them are only “special” boxes (the recent Frederic Malle series in Liberty prints, for instance), or in the case of the Hermes above, canvas bags! So apparently, people will go for any small difference :-)

7. Celestia says:

Really smart of Givenchy to do the 30 ml-sized bottles and in the shape they chose for them. Much better for travel, those who don’t want to spend more, or those who wish to try just a small amount before FB purchase.