Estee Lauder Pleasures Flower ~ new perfume

Estee Lauder Pleasures Flower

Estee Lauder has launched Pleasures Flower, a new limited edition fruity floral fragrance for women. Pleasures Flower is a flanker to 1995's Pleasures, and follows Pleasures Delight, Pleasures SplashPleasures BloomPleasures Eau Fraîche and Pleasures Pop.

Estée Lauder ushers in the spring season with a new, youthful and carefree fragrance sparkling with personality – introducing Estée Lauder pleasures Flower Eau de Parfum. This Vibrant Fruity Floral fragrance celebrates the creative, spontaneous and free-spirited nature of a modern Flower Girl, the truest expression of spring. Open to all of life’s pleasures, she is a breath of fresh air and lives for the moment. Genuine, natural and forever young, the brightness of the spring season shines through her.

The notes feature bergamot, neroli, mandarin, cassis buds, green notes, peony, rose, muguet, jasmine, coconut water, ambrox and vetiver.

Estee Lauder Pleasures Flower can be found now at Macy's, in 50 ($62) and 100 ($85) ml Eau de Parfum.

(via press release)

1. Omega says:

Pleasures was *the* flower scent, no? I worry all these flankers will replace the original great ones. Like they will just go to the backseat. I love Pleasures original, hope they keep it around for a good while. The Delight was good..kinda meh on all the others. This one I will sniff..but not getting my hopes up. I wish they all would stop it with the girly stuff, some of us are women..ya know.

The Delight was the only one that got my attention so far. Do love the bottle for this one, will certainly give it a shot.

• Omega says:

You like the bottle eh? I do like that nude pink rim thing as part of the cap..but the rest is too girly for me. It may look great in person, who knows..I do like polka dots.

I don’t mind girly, & tired of “plain” glass bottles.

2. mutzi says:

Wasn’t there a Pleasures Exotic, too? I could be imagining things – flankers are overrunning the earth and I do get confused with them.

Yes, 2004! The list above is just what we’ve covered, and we weren’t even blogging yet in 2004, so there might be others as well.

• mutzi says:

Oh, I hope you know this wasn’t a criticism. It has so many flankers that I thought I might have been wrong.

Oh, no worries, I didn’t take it that way at all :-)

• Omega says:

Mine wasn’t meant to be either btw! Just tired of flowers everywhere.

Hey, you are ALWAYS welcome to have a different opinion than me!

3. scentfromabove says:

I actually had the opportunity to smell this while I was getting my free gift with purchase at the Estee Lauder counter. It was a very pretty scent. I bought the Pleasures “Pop” when it came out because it had a little oomph to it. Although “Flowers” didn’t have that same oomph for me, it is a nice transition into Spring. I think if people are a “Pleasures” fan, they will probably like this one.