Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica ~ new fragrance

Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica

Jo Malone will launch Tuberose Angelica, a new addition to the brand's Cologne Intense collection (see: Amber & Patchouli, Oud & Bergamot, Iris & White Musk, Rosewater & Vanilla, Velvet Rose & Oud and Saffron). Other recent launches from Jo Malone include the London Rain quartet.

Tuberose Angelica was developed by perfumer Marie Salamagne, the notes include angelica, tuberose and amber. The 'fragrance combining' suggestion is English Pear & Freesia.

Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica will launch in March, in 100 ml Cologne Intense.

(via trendyourselfharpersbazaar.kz)

1. jonr951 says:

I really like Saffron from this collection, so I’ll definitely try this new one. But, seeing as how I don’t love the English Pear & Freesia, I won’t be utilizing their suggestion. Haha. : )

I have not yet tried Saffron, but I will! Ditto on EP & F.

Meant, ditto that I don’t like it, not ditto that I haven’t tried it :-)

• jonr951 says:

From the few I’ve tried, I only like the Saffron, Nectarine & Honey (my favorite so far), Peony & Blush Suede, and the Orange Blossom. I have a sample of the Vanilla & Anise that might be perfect for the downpour we’re having in my neck of the woods right now. ^_^

I still like that Dark Amber & Ginger, which I think they’ve since stuck into the Cologne Intense collection. And have liked a few others, although I think they’ve all been discontinued.

• C.H. says:

Can confirm it’s in the Cologne Intense collection because I tried to buy some and the SA told me no, because that line is for men. (!!)

Ha, that’s funny!

• C.H. says:

I know, right? Especially given what we’re talking about here. Those butch Jo Malones ;)

2. scentfromabove says:

Being that I am a huge fan, I can’t wait to try it. I love English Pear and still have some left, so I will definitely try the two of them together.

3. Ayala says:

This pairing sounds promising! The Cologne Intense collection has some lovely surprises in it. My personal fav being Vanilla & Rosewater.

Jessica liked that one too.

• scentfromabove says:

Strange, this was the only one I really didn’t like. The SA knows what I like and thought I would like Vanilla and Rosewater and suggested it. I thought it was different. But, I gave it to my mom.