Blumarine Anna ~ new perfume

Blumarine Anna

Italian fashion house Blumarine will launch Anna, a new fragrance named for brand founder and designer Anna Molinari. The last launch from Blumarine was 2013's Innamorata Lovely Rose.

Notes for the musky floral include water fruits, peony, rose, magnolia, vanilla and musk.

Blumarine Anna will be available in 30 ml Eau de Parfum, and undoubtedly larger sizes as well; I will update when I can.

(via beautybiz.itfashionmagazine.it)

Update: Blumarine Anna will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

1. Omega says:

Another bland sounding juice with an overdone cap.

Maybe…I don’t know, I’m liking the cap, at least in the picture. At least it’s a new twist on the vinyl flower thing.

• Omega says:

The pink pumpkin thing is different…trying to like it but can’t. Lol, I tried!

2. Thalia says:

OH! My 12-year-old daughter is Anna, and her fragrance tastes are not, shall we say, ultra-sophisticated — her current faves are Viva La Juicy and Pink Friday. I need to get her this!

It’s too bad that Blumarine is probably not on her fashion radar and so she won’t be impressed; she is at the point where she has heard of Versace, Gucci, and Dior and so they seem ultra-luxe to her, but she hasn’t heard of any of the smaller brands or more genuinely exclusive stuff like Lanvin, Balmain, or Balenciaga … So she’s all impressed by my Prada Infusion d’Iris, but my actual expensive/high-end perfumes mean nothing to her.

Oh, she needs it!

(Admit they are not on my fashion radar either…could not tell you if they’re ultra luxe or not, but sounds like you know!)

• Thalia says:

I don’t know at all, honestly — I just know that they sometimes advertise in Elle and Vogue — just like Prada and Valentino! And H&M! So, it could be anywhere on that spectrum, really.

3. Anna Stromberg says:

Ah, I also need that – because of my name. I’ve been thinking about buying Anna from Annayake blind, but it have gotten so mixed rewievs that I have no idea about how it smells.

And I’ve never smelled it either, sorry!