1. Marjorie Rose says:

I am embarrassed to admit that I kinda like these.

I buy nutritionally dubious products, especially those geared towards kids, from time to time, in a sort of collection. I have an automatic toothbrush that looks like a dripping ice cream cone (mixed messages!), a “lunch bag” of gummy candies looking like hotdogs, pizza and such, and a salt and pepper shaker set that’s a burger and fries. I find them funny and ironic, although it’s probably the middle school health teacher in me!

In any case, wouldn’t want to *smell* it, but a necklace looking like a s’mores makes me smirk!

Hey, I posted them because I kind of want the raspberry macaron, which admittedly I would never wear. (to repeat what I said on twitter today, it could hang out with my Harajuku Lovers doll heads, which I also never use but love)

• Marjorie Rose says:

Well, at least I’m in good company with my questionable taste! ;)

• Merlin says:

I love polymer clay stuff! The macaroon is my favorite too. If it smelled good enough, I would even consider wearing it – just so I could justify buying, lol!

It’s great fun to work with. Did not even know you could scent it though.

• tinyhands says:

@Marjorie, for a middle school teacher, I bet your kids would LOVE you wearing my food necklaces! I have a lot of teacher customers, so just thought I should mention that. Anyway, I’m with you on that too, I wouldn’t want to smell some things all the time, like the bacon scented fried egg. I also do pizzas, but… I don’t recommend that to everyone!

But I make some candy and sweet scented necklaces that are just like wearing perfume. You catch occasional whiffs so they’re no overbearing.

@Robin thanks so much for sharing my food necklaces!

2. kindcrow says:

Can’t … handle … the cuteness. I must have that apple necklace. So realistic. Looks just like a Gala apple.

3. Omega says:

Reminds me of bad scratch-n-sniff stickers. Member the pickle one? Eck, bad.

4. Thalia says:

Oh my God, my 12-year-old would die for these. And yes, the macaron is the best!

But now, I mostly want Marjorie’s ice-cream-cone toothbrush.

• Marjorie Rose says:

:D
      I think it was from Crest. . .

5. burntsiennna says:

These are amazing! I went through a strange, fevered obsession with making miniature desserts a few years ago. I didn’t get very far, lol. I only have a few misshapen tiny donuts to show for it. These are much better. I think you’ve re-sparked my obsession :)