Sui Dreams in Pink by Anna Sui ~ new fragrance

Sui Dreams in Pink by Anna Sui

Anna Sui has launched Sui Dreams in Pink, a new 'dreamy, romantic' perfume for women. Sui Dreams in Pink is a flanker to 2000's Sui Dreams fragrance. Other recent launches from Anna Sui include La Vie De Bohème.

The notes feature magnolia, pomegranate, freesia, water lily, cypress wood, musk, hibiscus and mango wood.*

Anna Sui Dreams in Pink is available in 30 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via annasui-cosmeticsatomizer.belmo)

* From an online translation of the original Japanese and possibly missing some notes; I will update when I can find a description in English.

Update: Additional notes include peony, raspberry and cherry.

Another update: see a review of Sui Dreams in Pink.

1. TF says:

The bottle is so ugly, it looks like a four-year-old’s purse!

Yes, it’s meant to look like a purse! And it’s probably geared young, although maybe not so young as that ;-)

2. Omega says:

I think it’s a bit cute, cause it does look like a purse..not sure if I’d want to own a bottle though. It may just freak me out a bit in person, I can see that, lol.

• Omega says:

It is awwwwfully pink, like a Pepto Bismol purse..not good. Wonder if it’s that pink in person. eck.

3. JolieFleurs says:

I think it’s darling and I have an 11 year old niece with a birthday coming up…. thanks for sharing this, Robin!

Since moving to a very rural area, I have come to depend on NST for this very kind of thing….I’d have never seen it otherwise and am trying to encourage her budding interest in perfume.

Good! I hope you can find it…appears to be out in Japan, don’t know when/if it will distribute elsewhere. It isn’t shown on the English Anna Sui site at the moment.

• AnnieA says:

It looks perfect for anyone in the throes of the Pink Years. What a nice aunt…