1. What fragrance would you love to see in 2014, and from which house? Be as vague or specific as you like.
2. Let's say oud was over, which it almost certainly isn't. What would you like the big trend to be for 2014?
3. Do you have any perfume-related resolutions for 2014?
1. The Hermessences could really use a jasmine entry, right?
2. Anything but oud, please, and pear can go away too while we're at it. Also done with rhubarb, pomegranate, pink pepper, and dewy rose flankers.
3. Prune my fragrance collection and start getting rid of unused fragrances.