Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Intense ~ new fragrance

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Intense

Designer Isaac Mizrahi has launched Fabulous Intense, a new variation on 2012's Fabulous, his debut fragrance.

A creamy, voluptuous floral, FABULOUS Intense is a richer interpretation of the original fragrance by designer Isaac Mizrahi. The fragrance unfolds with luminous fruits like mandarin and nectarine, along with sparkling bergamot, which enhance the top notes. A voluptuous bouquet of flowers--including seductive jasmine sambac, tuberose, and gardenia--capture the heart of the fragrance. The end notes are a combination of sandalwood and musks, complemented with the addictive mix of sensual cashmere woods and vanilla bourbon. Designed for every woman looking for a signature scent in her wardrobe to help make her feel fabulous.

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Intense is available now at QVC, in 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via qvc)

1. ringthing says:

The bottle looks like a cheap ripoff of the Hermes Eau des Merveilles bottles, with a touch of Estee Lauder .

• ringthing says:

… a touch of Estee Lauder Sensuous. Commenting from my phone and it doesn’t always cooperate.

What’s funny to me is how much less fabulous it looks than the original Fabulous, which was a much more cheerful presentation. And a bit less tilted, at least, in the pictures I’ve seen — this one does look like a bad copy of Merveilles.

• Marjorie Rose says:

Yes–not nearly fabulous or original enough for Isaac Mizrahi!

It is really too bad his debut scent was not more worthy.

• Omega says:

Yup. I hate the name and bottle so much, I don’t care what’s in it–looking–yep, I’ll pass.

2. scentfromabove says:

Lol! You guys literally had me go pulling my Hermes and EL Sensuous bottles out of my fragrance box to compare. How odd and rude. Why do the designers steal ideas and use them as their own?
    Hopefully what’s inside the bottle is a little more original and unique then the bottle that it comes in. Notes sound pretty and may be worthy of a whiff. – ScentFromAbove

In all fairness, it’s never easy to find the “real” original, and I’m not a vintage bottle expert. But MANY bottles are copies, the originals are just sometimes long forgotten :-)