1. Marjorie Rose says:

Maybe I’m a touch cranky this morning, but Ugh! Gross and not especially clever.

Is it just me, or is he losing his touch? The last few ads haven’t had the charm of the earlier ones. Probably would be more fair to blame the writers. . . or maybe the prop folk? Seems like it isn’t as fabulous overall.

Grump.

I can’t decide if a) they’re not quite as good lately or b) the novelty of it is lost. I do still think they’re funny, but not AS funny.

• Omega says:

+1 Robin. Though, I thought it was cute cause you think he may come out, well, showered and naked and he didn’t. I’ll take that over Gucci Guilty ads any day!

• Marjorie Rose says:

Ha! Yes, I think my first response was disappointment he didn’t pull his towel off. . . A beating (anatomically odd) heart just didn’t work for me after that! :)

2. Dilana says:

I thought this was a hoot. It’s the “artistic” fragrance ads that make me cranky.

3. D.D. says:

Not that I’m their target audience, but I thought “what were they thinking”?

– – – – – –

Robin,

Since I think you’ll see this, best wishes to you and yours for the holiday season.

I thank you again for all your kindnesses and assistance in finding my way down the rabbit hole.

I haven’t quite reached the fun part yet, but after the first of the year I think I’ll be ready for a sniffing frenzy : )

Best,
    David

Oh, always glad to enable :-)

And you have a wonderful holiday too!

4. CompassRose says:

How delightful! But then, I’m also a fan of the Welcome to Night Vale podcast, which posted the following on its Twitter feed recently: “Last Christmas I gave you my heart. The very next day you were still quite shaken over this gory and incomprehensible gesture.”

LOL!

• Dilana says:

Sort of like the old Tom Lehr waltz “I Hold Your Hand in Mine.”

5. lynne marie says:

Ok, that was just weird…

6. kindcrow says:

I did not like this one at all.

• kindcrow says:

I had a surgery go horribly wrong, so I any time I see trays of operating instruments, I get unnerved. The sound of the chainsaw did not help, either. Perhaps I need to go watch one of his ads that I do like as a unicorn chaser :-)