Clean Cool Cotton ~ new fragrance

Clean Cool Cotton

Clean will launch Cool Cotton, a new unisex fragrance, later this month. Cool Cotton follows 2007's Warm Cotton and 2011's Cotton T-Shirt.

CLEAN introduces Cool Cotton Eau de Parfum, a unisex, light, refreshing scent that captures the freshness of sun-dried linens and the crisp smell of a cool breeze. The carefree quality that defines this fragrance marries the simple touches of nature -- clear blue skies, beaming rays of sunshine and the soothing texture of clean, soft cotton – to create a desirable, simple scent.

Clean Cool Cotton will be available in 60 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via Clean at Facebook)

1. AmyT says:

So, yet another fragrance that smells like fabric softener?

They must do very well with them, they keep releasing them! And admit I am now curious to smell all 3 cotton scents and see how they differ. Not going to chase around to do so, though!

• C.H. says:

I would have been too, but I recently tried First Blush–admittedly not one of the Clean scents named for cotton, but I’m sorry to say it was quite a setback for even my academic interest in the whole line!

They are generally speaking not my style either. So it’s an entirely academic curiosity.

2. kindcrow says:

Dryer sheets are much cheaper.

3. PekeFan says:

I tried their Provence fragrance at Sephora and liked it. Didn’t buy a bottle, and I can’t remember what put me off the FB. Haven’t tried any others in this line. I like soapy clean but not dryer sheet clean. Can anyone recommend a good soapy scent? I used to like Caleche Soie de Parfum, but I tried it recently and all the white soap had disappeared!