1. Omega says:

I lol’d at the roundabout book. I absolutely hate those things and for some reason they have been incorporated into my city…it started with one or two..now, they are all.over.the.place. How I hate thee, roundabouts! It surprises me when I see someone that doesn’t know how to use one too.

They added one near me a couple years back, and boy, it took forever for people to figure them out. I’m from DC where there are quite a few of them, but nobody here seemed to get “the rules”.

• Omega says:

They are pretty self-explanatory..but yep, I saw someone who did not yield and almost run into someone just the other day…I just did a facepalm.

2. Karin says:

Why do I love these so much? Haha.

3. annemarie says:

Hmmm … good. But still nowhere near as good as the early OS Guy ads.

My city is FULL of roundabouts. One day I should count the number just on my 22 minute drive to work. I’m accustomed to them now, but the ones that make me nervous are the really huge ones that are so big that it can be hard to judge how fast the oncoming traffic is because it seems so far away!

True. Those were perfect.

Here the roundabouts are tiny, but people tend to come to a full stop even when there’s no traffic in the circle. Ugh.

4. Marjorie Rose says:

I don’t like his shorts. The red seems oddly placed. And the wasteband might be too high on the hips? Maybe we need the camera to pull back a touch so I can better figure them out? Of course, he’s lovely, but I vote bad shorts.

The shorts are weird, no idea what is up with that. They should have stuck w/ the towel.

• Omega says: