UK Fifi Awards 2013 ~ the winners

UK Fifi Awards logo

The Fragrance Foundation UK held their annual Fifi Awards last night, and the winners are:

Best New Fragrance

Women’s: Marc Jacobs Dot

Men’s: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Best New Fragrance in Limited Distribution

Women’s: Tom Ford Café Rose

Men’s: Comme des Garçons Amazingreen

Perfume Extraordinaire

Tom Ford Noir

Best New Independent Fragrance

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud

Balenciaga Florabotanica and Lalique Hommage À L’Homme took the packaging awards, and Kim Kardashian True Reflection took the best celebrity fragrance award. There are lots of other categories — you can find all the winners on the Basenotes site.

See also: the Fragrance Awards page.

(via basenotes, fashionmonitor)

1. kindcrow says:

I combine Spicebomb with Pacifica Island Vanilla! It’s heavenly, but it’s starting to warm up where I live, and I don’t know how well Spicebomb is working with the hot weather. I can’t seem to find anything for the summer that is light but lasts more than an hour or two. I have Lavanila’s Grapefruit Vanilla, but it hasn’t really grabbed me.

2. APassionateJourney says:

It’s like the same winners every year. Where can we find the nominees? :)

3. APassionateJourney says:

Thanks guys! WHAAAT?! Dot beat Petale Noir AND COCO NOIR?! WHAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Very surprising that True Reflection beat Fame (and Reflection is the superior scent)

Surprised Fame didn’t win for the ad but that Boucheron ad is BEAUTIFUL! That wouldve been a hard one for me to pick a winner out of Boucheron, Manifesto and Fame

I would have picked the Prada out of that group. Dot is doing really well this year in the awards though.

Oh, and looks like Dot just won the Cosmetic Executive Women beauty award today too….

4. Tama says:

Yay Spicebomb! One of my fave mainstreamers and it seems to be doing well. I do see it on the women’s counter more often than not, though.

It’s doing very well in the 2013 awards, that’s for sure.