Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Tease Please ~ new fragrance

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Tease Please

Victoria’s Secret has launched Sexy Little Things Tease Please, a new flanker (the ninth, I think) to 2007′s Sexy Little Things.

A glamorous flirtation. Sexy as can be. Show you’re irresistible in Tease Please Eau de Parfum, a playfully seductive blend of bergamot, pink orchid and Brazilian wood. Spray on for scent that lingers.

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Tease Please is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum or in 250 ml Scented Mist.

(via victoriassecret)

1. Carine Yezn says:

Looks like a candy bar :) I have bombshell in mind to test it for a second time next month. The stores where I live unfortunately don’t carry all victoria’s secret fragrances though.

2. pigoletto says:

This makes me want to desperately scour Ebay to find some original Victoria, that lovely GROWN-UP WOMAN scent. Cripes, even their soliflores (well sort of – they were selling Pear Glace at that time, which I liked) collection from the 90s, when I wore their Freesia scent almost exclusively for a couple years well totally adult.

• pigoletto says:

*were*

• mals86 says:

Victoria was so gorgeous – something like Deneuve but softer and warmer, less green.

Unfortunately, each of the three bottles of it I’ve bought on ebay have been age-damaged to unwearability. I can suffer through a good twenty minutes or so of nail polish and swimming pool, but longer than that I can’t manage. SOmeday I hope to find a pristine bottle of it.

• pigoletto says:

Funny, even stuff like original Colors de Benetton (black cap) was more adult than all these new releases. I scored an NIB splash bottle of the original Colors and only had to put up with a couple mins of deterioration. Then I got the lovely fresh basil and orange blossom – admittedly it dried down faster than it probably used to but the opoponax drydown is still gorgeous.

• Marjorie Rose says:

Huh. I have never tried a VS scent. Based on the last few years, I would have assumed that they’d never made one worthy of sniffing. The names alone are enough for me to not take them seriously.

• Absolute Scentualist says:

Oh Victoria! I remember getting a travel set for my 15th (?) birthday with Victoria, Encounter and Rapture and loving all three. Encounter was the most cuddly vanilla floral…

And I miss the soliflores as well. There was a beautiful Tender Orchid I bought all the time, and Pear Glace, Tranquil Breeze and Enchanted Apple were in constant rotation as well. Ah, those were the days. The lingerie didn’t fall apart after one washing, I felt classy just setting foot in the place and my teenage self couldn’t wait to shop there as an adult.

And then there’s VS now…

• 50_Roses says:

I didn’t try any of their fragrances back in the day, but I did have some lingerie from VS. This was back before they got wholeheartedly into the “lingerie for emaciated streetwalkers” aesthetic and sold stuff that was actually tasteful rather than trashy.

• CM says:

I remember that one! It was in the blue bottle, right? My roommate wore it, and I remember getting her a lovely gown and scented sachet as a bachelorette gift when she got married. It was lovely!

• Karin says:

Kilian Forbidden Games reminds me of Victoria…

Sadly, never smelled it!

3. Lucy says:

Tease Please? No thank you.

Is nine flankers a record?

No, but it might be that 9 in that short a span of time is a record. Not sure.

4. Squirrely says:

I like that they kind of ran out of steam at the end: “Spray on for scent that lingers.” Oh, is that how one uses perfume?

5. Karin says:

Adorable bottle!

• Merlin says:

Agree! It reminds me of a hot air balloon or period fun fair, or something.

6. Evonna says:

It reminds me of a corset. (A little of an hour glass figure to the bottle). Cute.

7. farouche says:

Daughter’s bf gave her one of these for Christmas (and she’s in her 30s) sigh…

8. AnnieA says:

The stripes are like those on a hatbox. Now that hats are (kind of )coming back, will hatboxes do so as well?