Vivienne Westwood Flirty Alice ~ new perfume

Vivienne Westwood Flirty Alice perfume

In April, Vivienne Westwood will launch Flirty Alice, the third in the series that includes 2010's Naughty Alice and 2011's Cheeky Alice.

Flirty Alice is a floral fragrance, and features notes of bergamot, green tea, rose, vanilla and blond woods.

Vivienne Westwood Flirty Alice will be available in 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via diarydirectory, fashionmonitor)

1. AnnieA says:

Sounds like they’re going to keep on going, so they surely need suggestions: Sulky Alice? I guess “Anosmic Alice” is rather mean, but VW doesn’t seem to have a great perfume rep…

2. Absolute Scentualist says:

I’m waiting for Alice Down the Rabbit Hole since I really wanted to love the first two but found them rather meh. ;) It could be an amazing, vibrant oriental and they could even use Jefferson Airplane’s “White Rabbit” in the ads! Now I’d buy that for the New Free.

That would work too! But now I’m very attached to Sulky Alice.

3. KateReed says:

I’d go for an Alice Through The Looking Glass. Of course, they’d have to follow through on theme and somehow magic it up to work backwards and present it’s basenotes first and topnotes last…

4. Omega says:

I don’t like Alice in Wonderland, it’s been always creepy to me, lol! Esp that last one with Johnny Depp…that was just weird. lol. I don’t want Alice anything..lol, what if there was one called, Drink Me?

5. miss kitty v. says:

I think I’m alone in liking anything VW has ever done. I loved Libertine. I ADORE Alice in Wonderland (I like creepiness…), so I’d probably be dumb enough to just buy these for the names. Tis a shame they did not go for more Alice-esque bottles.

• Omega says:

True, bottles are plain.

6. littlecooling says:

Sulky Alice would be rather amazing. Or Slutty Alice…but I don’t think that is ever gonna happen ;)