Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2013 ~ new fragrance

CK One Summer, 2013 version

Calvin Klein will launch the 2013 limited edition version of CK One Summer in April. This will be the 10th edition of CK One Summer (the first appeared in 2004, ten years after the launch of the original CK One).

Notes include citrus, waterfall, watermelon, cucumber, water lily, musk and moss.

Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2013 will be available in 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via fashionmonitorprime-beaute)

Update:

CK One Summer was developed by perfumer Harry Fremont; additional notes include crushed leaves and caraway.

(via leparisien.fr)

1. maggiecat says:

I tend not to like watermelon or cucumber notes in perfume – I can’t imagine what the two of them together would do to a scent! I’ve liked some of these summer flankers, but I’m thinking this one will not endanger my budget in any way…

I think they’re usually aquatic. I’ve liked some of them too.

2. Lys says:

I did love the 2012 cK One Summer, and this looks like it has a similar crazed (crackled) glass surface. But the new notes – the horror!

Am curious how waterfall smells.

It’s hard to tell in the picture, but the glass looks like it has drops inside the glass instead of being crackled.

3. Omega says:

waterfall? lol. Really? haha. At Lys, one can only know if they sniff CK One Summer!!
    Just call it a musky aquatic like Polo Blue and call it a day.
    I am waiting for CK One Be Shock Summer L’eau Fraiche Sport Noir Intense myself.

• ojaddicte says:

Bwahaha!!!
      I’ve now learned my lesson about drinking coffee and reading on my tablet. :D

:-)

4. kaos.geo says:

My fave limited edition CK One was the “Electric”… I didn´t get it, hoping it would stay around.. and of course it is now completely gone! hehehehehe
    It was a lime green delicious citrus thing.
    The summer ed-s, well let’s say they are, so far, reeeeally low power IMHO. Not that I expected them to be stronger, but anyway. I wil, of course, try this one as soon as I get my hands on it. (It is summer here already, darn it!) hehehehehe

5. eminere says: