Cartier Les Heures de Parfum III L’Heure Vertueuse ~ new fragrance

Cartier Les Heures de Parfum III L’Heure Vertueuse

Cartier has launched L'Heure Vertueuse III, a new fragrance in the Les Heures de Parfum collection. It is the 3rd hour but the 10th release in the series. Like the others, L’Heure Vertueuse was developed by perfumer Mathilde Laurent.

It is the time for rebirth, enlivened by the cheerful goodness of wild herbs. A moment of well-being for the body and soul, which are soothed by the playful greenness (absinthe) of this miraculous antidote with plant notes of rosemary, myrtle, thyme, verbena and lavender that calm the spirit. “All herbs, aromatic, wild and medicinal, even lavender, even absinthe, as fresh as the moment they were picked.” Mathilde Laurent

Cartier L’Heure Vertueuse is available in 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

(quote via cartier)

1. Bela says:

This sounds lovely. But 75ml?!! No can buy.

When they’re done with the whole series, they should do a nice coffret with little 5 ml travel bottles :-)

• JolieFleurs says:

From your mouth to God’s ear. I have liked, but not loved, almost all of these, and I”d probably spring for a coffret, or at least look up a split of one.

This one sounds interesting and somewhat different.

But I’d love to know how they “picked” the absinthe! :P

• monkeytoe says:

They probably mean Atremesia absinthium: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_absinthium.

• JolieFleurs says:

No doubt! But it sounds funny and wormwood smells quite a bit different than absinthe. You have me curious now, because if they mean wormwood/artemesia, it’d be rather bitter.

• Merlin says:

L’Artisan’s absinth frag is quite bitter?

2. pigoletto says:

this sounds seriously gorgeous. I always wanted someone to come out with a purely fresh-herbal scent

I love green herbals — hope that’s really what this is.

3. Abyss says:

I’m liking the sound of this too especially since we don’t really see that many of the nice, herbaceous scents. Only thing is, I’m kind of wondering just how masculine it’ll read but we’ll see. I’ve tried a couple of these Cartiers and liked them well enough.

I should know if they’re marketing these as feminine or unisex, but I don’t.

4. Lys says:

Agree w/above, fresh-picked absinthe is funny. I like artemesia in fragrance (Derby!) but with the lavender? My money is on this being quite masculine.

Also interesting b/c if it’s licoricey absinthe instead of herbal artemesia-absinthe then, with lavender, maybe that’s a cousin of Brin de Riglisse?

5. PinoiPerfumista says:

This had me at absinthe and rosemary. Will start saving NOW.