John Galliano Parlez-Moi d’Amour Gold Edition ~ new fragrance

John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition

John Galliano has launched Parlez-Moi d’Amour Gold Edition, a new fragrance for women. Parlez-Moi d’Amour Gold Edition is a flanker to 2010′s Parlez-Moi d’Amour, and follows the recently launched Parlez-Moi d’Amour Encore.

The notes include ginger, raspberry, mandarin, jasmine, orange blossom, heliotrope, amber and cypress.

John Galliano Parlez-moi d’Amour Gold Edition is available in 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via elle.nl, perfumeholding)

1. Omega says:

Kinda like that bottle and notes but I can’t buy anything from JG..just can’t ever.

I’m sure the line is not performing to original expectations. He doesn’t really own his clothing line anyway…and was fired from it so doesn’t work there either. So at this point, buying something from the John Galliano fashion line does not benefit John Galliano. But don’t know who benefits from the proceeds of the perfume license because I don’t know his original arrangements w/ Dior (owners of the fashion house).

Oops. I should have said “probably does not benefit”. He no longer works there, but I do not know what other financial arrangements he made with Dior — and I think Dior holds 90% of the company or something like that.

2. maggiecat says:

Prretty bottle, but the notes strike me in a “meh” kind of way. And I’m sorta with Omega here on anything with JG’s name on it. I may just be surly because I’m having a real Monday kind of day, but this new scent doesn’t rock my world. At all.

His name along with the name of the fragrance seems a bit heavy on the irony.

3. sinnerman says:

I feel bad for J G ! I adore his signature fragrance and have 3 bottles stashed as they were giving them away *wink ! Such a waste of great talent , passion , and mastery of his craft ! He really should have inserted a zipper were his lips are , still I’m sure he has suffered the consequences of his out burst , no body will touch him ! I feel bad for JG !

It is a waste of talent, that is for sure.

4. plume says:

And yet it seems nobody has any problem buying Guerlain fragrances.

• Bela says:

Not the same.

• plume says:

Racism is racism, there’s no tiered system.

Not dying to open that can of worms again either.

5. Omega says:

I don’t know what the story is with Guerlain? Lol, the ones I’ve tried haven’t worked out for me yet, so no purchases from me so far. But I’ve only tried a few. There is probably some out there I would like maybe, idk.

Jean-Paul Guerlain made some racist comments to the press.

6. sergelutencio says:

They had worked as a John Galliano to made this fragrance. (Sorry, but I can not resist putting some dark humor here).

7. JolieFleurs says:

I like the bottles, and have the original. Definitely plan on buying the flankers when they hit the discounters. I gave up boycotting things when I realized just about everything I liked was tied in some way to some person or cause I don’t like.